Paedophilia and Paedophiles:posts from the kinky forum

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Applespark, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

He is in full support Canada's laws and has presented certain facts, but it still doesn't prove he is in favor of molesting.

Where has he admitted it? I want to see this. When and if I do, I will concede gracefully (not from my viewpoint, but from defending Leonard).

2. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Can't browse it from here - it's in the Age of Consent in Canada thread......

He was banging on about how he supported it and how he thought 14 was totally reasonable.

In fact, in another thread he argues that because girls menstruate at 8 or 9 they're fully mature in a sexual sense.

He is not asking these questions rhetorically, as you do, Libertine.

3. Libertine

Ok. I understand that. But, Leonard and the nation of Canada apparently agree, by using YBH's "logic" that would mean that the government of Canada were all child molestors.

4. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yup he has said many times that he FULLY supports it. My opinions Libertine, are not based on my emotional "fear" but by the comments Leonard had said himself. He is HIGHLY suggestive in his support of molesting children. If you can't see his suggestive tone then I don't know what to say. :rolleyes: (right back atchya)

5. Libertine

YBH, if you give me proof that Leonard has admitted he supports molesting children. I will get on my face and kiss your feet and apologize to you until the cows come home.

Don't think I wouldn't...

However, that still doesn't mean that I would change my personal viewpoint.

6. YellowBellyHippy

Nah, just the ones who have sex with 14 year old kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: by using YBH's "logic" that would mean that the government of Canada were all child molestors.

No, just aiding and abetting.

I think it's vile and one of the reasons I left Canada.

YBH - please pull some quotes. I haven't the time now...

8. Libertine

Well, we'd disagree there, I'm afraid. The government of Canada agrees with Leonard apparently. Thus, they are all in FAVOR of molesting children according to your way of thinking.

9. YellowBellyHippy

Libertine, Im not about to go and search for your "facts and research" bullshit.

Leonard is a "suggestive" child molester. Meaning, he gives off that impression. And I don't care if he does it or not.... but by supporting the fact that children are ready for sex at 8 and all the other obsurd things he was in favor of are sick and twisted.

10. YellowBellyHippy

Yup, I like Canada but that is just fucked up.

11. Libertine

You have just accused the entire government of aiding and abetting child molestors? *lol*

Based on?? what? 14 is not actually 4, man. I don't think they'd try a 4 yr. old as an adult for the act of murder.

12. Libertine

Facts and research "bullshit"...no, you'd rather rely on your "suggestive" assumptions, emotional outbursts, and ad hominem attacks, right?

Again, I am glad you are not a judge or lawmaker. People would go to jail because of something you ASSUMED they SUGGESTED may or may not happen.

Talk about A NANNY POLICE STATE.

13. Libertine

So, you are saying that the government of Canada FAVORS child molestation? Yes?

14. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: You have just accused the entire government of aiding and abetting child molestors? *lol*

Yes.

Under Canadian law a 14 year old is not an adult. Can't sign contracts, can't go to jail for more than three years, can't be tried as an adult, can't get a criminal record.

And I personally consider 14 WAY TOO YOUNG to be involved with someone who is adult. I realise your aunt had different circumstances, but when you see the result of such a law, like your daughter getting pregnant at 14 by some 28 year old loser who bails (and who later turns out to have herpes) and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT except become a vigilante.....

15. YellowBellyHippy

Yup, sounds like it to me. If the law truely is 14.

16. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

YBH - seriously, do find some quotes by Leonard. You can't make a statement without backing it up.

I'll defend what comes out of it.

17. Libertine

That's amusing to me that both you guys will call the entire government of Canada child molestors based on your own assumptions, but fail to deliver any scientific evidence to back it up.

C'mon Goth, you know that's all I've been asking for--just like in the Christian Forums. And all I've been getting is the same old emotional jive--just like in the Christian Forums.

18. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: hat's amusing to me that both you guys will call the entire government of Canada child molestors based on your own assumptions, but fail to deliver any scientific evidence to back it up.

I didn't say they were child molestors. I say they were aiding and abetting child molestors.

A 14 year old is a child.

Canada turns a blind eye to anyone who wants to molest the girl in question.

Case closed.

19. Libertine

and

Based on what definition? Scientific research?

Case re-opened.

20. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

quotes & facts notwithstanding, when u look at the flavor of every 1 of his threads you get a clear picture of what hes about, in 1 he states "i find it incfredibly sexy when a very young beautiful girl farts" and i beleive very is underlined or italicized in the ones where hes simply quoting facts certain parts are in bold like "girls by 8 are growing breasts" and many other indications that hes trying to justify underage girls as being sexualy ready & even sexy, you look at all the refferences to underage girls, & then look at threads about pissing on girls & finding farts sexy & you must admit that its not just intelectual curiosity that makes him post these things, i really would love to get an opinion of someone with a psych degree..