Paedophilia and Paedophiles:posts from the kinky forum

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Applespark, Aug 25, 2005.

1. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Here's a point to ponder - you DO raise interesting points in the Christian forum but you can't deny you don't have an agenda and an axe to grind.

See why Leonard worries some people? The "man behind the curtain" when it comes to pedophilia is what scares YBH as a former victim and as a parent.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

leonard turns my stomach, seriously. but some of the arguments here make no sense, especially in terms of teenaged girls. since i was the one who initiated my relationship with my boyfriend at the age of 14, and i am the one who pushed for sexual interaction, am i the pedophile?

3. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Mynameis: there's some dude out in Germany who asked someone else to kill him and eat him, but that doesn't mean the guy who actually did it isn't guilty of murder.

4. mynameiskc

i especially resent the argument against treating a teenager as a sexually mature adult. emotionally i was not mature, i'll definitely grant that, but my parents educating me in the essentials of sexual interaction and the dangers and precautions are what SAVED me from being abused.

5. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

LOL...good point.

But, see. You said you "highly doubt", you didn't say blatantly rake him over the coals. Maybe the reason he puts so much up about it is that people have challenged him over it, so he posts more threads with more stats.

I have been labeled "The AntiChrist" because people say that I "invade" the Christian forums, but you've been there, you know what I do.

6. mynameiskc

HE WAS 14!

7. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: i especially resent the argument against treating a teenager as a sexually mature adult. emotionally i was not mature, i'll definitely grant that,

Thanks and stop right there. That's all that needed to be said. You make my point.

RE: But, see. You said you "highly doubt", you didn't say blatantly rake him over the coals. Maybe the reason he puts so much up about it is that people have challenged him over it, so he posts more threads with more stats.

I just ignore him, he gives me the creeps. I think he's wrong and know full well he's not interested in anything other than forwarding his pro-diddling agenda.

RE: HE WAS 14!

Has anyone here in any way said there was something WRONG with peer-interaction?
    No. Just opposed to ADULTS doing this to kids. Eight year olds play doctor with no resulting psychic scars (well maybe the girl I did it with - we were caught and she was mercilessly spanked on the spot) but an eight year old being groped and molested by a forty year old is another matter. We are not and have never been talking about peer-peer stuff.

8. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

often pedophiles try to convince theyr victims that its the natural thing to do, & coerce or guilt them into submission, so technicaly it is concentual, only in the fact that the victims feel powerless to say no, i have never looked up statistics on it to "prove" it does harm, i just can tell you from experience after talking to way too many girls that it does incredible harm..
    you want proof? i suggesst entrapment, make yourself a profile of an 11 year old girl & send him a pm, & see what happens

9. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Soaring - the research HAS to be out there.

10. Libertine

Now, Goth...hold up...you just stated earlier that there was no real evidence for this, and now you have jumped on the YBH bandwagon and say you "KNOW FULL WELL" that he is a "kiddie fiddler" (child molestor).

I am confused. Where DO you stand?

11. Libertine

Soaring...that sounds like a reasonable test to me.

12. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: Now, Goth...hold up...you just stated earlier that there was no real evidence for this, and now you have jumped on the YBH bandwagon and say you "KNOW FULL WELL" that he is a "kiddie fiddler" (child molestor).

I never said anything of the sort. I said he admitted to promoting a pro-diddling agenda.

13. mynameiskc

i most certainly did not. you're still completely denying the fact that in refusing to see that our children have PHYSICALLY matured to sexuality denies their right to the proper treatment in regards to their NATURAL physicaly inclinations. i wasn't emotionally mature enough to get married, or have a baby, so my parents TAUGHT ME, knowing that ultimately it would take wild horses dragging me in the opposite direction to stop me from having sex. i may not have been an adult as percieved by our society, but tell that to hormones. only by education and supporting our children are we able to properly guide them through something THEY'RE GONNA DO ANYWAY. denial doesn't fix it.

14. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: i most certainly did not. you're still completely denying the fact that in refusing to see that our children have PHYSICALLY matured to sexuality denies their right to the proper treatment in regards to their NATURAL physicaly inclinations

Wha?

All I'm saying is at 14 you had enough to deal with without being groomed into a sexual relationship with a 40 year old. What does what you just said have to do with what I was saying?

15. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

WoooHooo! I started my own band wagon. I have always wanted to do this. Its a proud moment for me.

16. Libertine

What?!?

You said, "Leonard's motives I question greatly, but Libertine is right - he has not made any untoward suggestions, though he makes my skin crawl."

You said, "question" and "highly doubt"...but now you say you "know full well" and that he has "admitted" to such.

WHEN did he admit to promoting that?

17. Libertine

A proud moment is to begin a bandwagon based on emotional reactions with no basis for evidence?
    :rolleyes:

18. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i have a feeling he admitted it in his latest masterbation thread which i refused to read

19. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I'll give you the quote:

I think he's wrong and know full well he's not interested in anything other than forwarding his pro-diddling agenda.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't a child molestor, but his bias is very obvious and he states in fact in one thread about Canada's AoC that he is in full support of it.

20. Libertine

Where would this be?