Paedophilia and Paedophiles:posts from the kinky forum

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Applespark, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Damaged_Goods

Damaged_Goods Member

Yeah, now you say it was a joke, whatever. You know you were assuming as well.

It doesnt matter what my post consists of, it really doesnt. How is it any different from any of the other posts. I was just stating my opinion and my dealing with it.
    And you can stop with that emotion crap, you keep digging and grasping onto that one.

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

correct, that 7 year olds menstruate? i guess some do with all the hormones & all, but, does that mean they are sexualy mature? hell no.. often when a child that young has her 1st period its truamatic, & i can also tell you the affects of someone that young being treated asasexual being, it ruins theyre lives, forever, it ruins theyre ability to have mature healthy relationships for the rest of theyre lives, & very few mannage to break out of a pattern of continuose abuse, he maty be technicaly right about physical maturity, but as for mental & emotional maturity he is way off, & i honestly dont think he careres how those actions would scar someone

3. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Now, you're assuming I was assuming.

No, I perfectly agree with your right to express yourself and your story, but the way it came across was a generalization of every relationship in that range. My story is on here as well, but with a much different ending.

I have already agreed with you that your guy was an asshole. Indeed, but you have control of your life, not him anymore. He is gone.

Should he have went to prison? Maybe because of other acts he committed, but certainly not for the sole purpose of having consensual sex with someone who was not incapable of knowing what they were doing--unless you were raped.

Then, in that case, I'd be completely sympathetic. One of my best friends was raped and to watch such laws as statutory rape come into effect makes a mockery of real rape.

Emotionalism is fine, but not a whole entire argument based on it.

4. Libertine

But, where has Leonard ever condoned child molestation? He merely placed some statistics up. If these stats can be refuted, then I would have a notion to be suspicious. If not, they are merely statistics used for a debate. And ANYTHING can and should be OPEN FOR DEBATE...especially controversial issues.

5. soaringeagle

he hasnt come out & officialy condoned child molestation, after all that would be pretty stupid wouldnt it?. but when u look at the general [attern of all of his threads, most are about child sexuality, & are in the real kinky forum, & theres others about "very young pretty gorld farting" and pissing on his partners, & children masterbationg you get apicture of his obessions & what drives him, sure he only posts scientific data for debate, but you also see 1st hand whjat he spends all histime thinking about
    i havent seen 1 post of his in any other forum about any other subject, have you?

6. telepylus

telepylus Banned

the way i see pedophilia, it is something that stirs in the hearts of people who do not see innocence as sacred. and they do not see sex as sacred.
    they do not understand life very well.

but this is not just pedophiles who have this problem.
    most people don't take sex seriously, they dont see how it is sacred, they are confused about what love is, they don't understand arousal, etc....

in my eyes, even if you aren't a pedophile, but you don't take sex seriously, and you don't see it as sacred, then you are just as bad as a pedophile anyway.

personally, i don't like leonard
    he fixates on sex and doesn't show alot of respect for women, girls, love, or life.

7. soaringeagle

yu want facts? heres some facts for you, at lesast 1/3 of the women i know had been repeatedly molested when they were young, some as young as 2, most be a family member, or family freind, someone whho was trusted, most of them had been raped, or coerced into concent by the time they started developing (8-13), every one of them had lifelong problems with deprssion, self hatred, body image issues, most had drug or alcahol addictions, or sexual problems, & repeated abusive relationships, & most if not all were suicidal much of the time untill they were more emotionaly developed..then thers 2 others i know who wernt touched or molested, but were just looked at sexualy, & they developed body image issues & self hatredd aswell as unhealthy relationships & sexual attitudes..theres your facts..when children are treated as sexualy mature befure theyre ready, it affects themn for life

8. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

What Libertine is asking for is an objective rebuttal of the idea that pedophilia is wrong.

In theory I can see his point. I mean, after all, only thirty years ago we were locking up gays saying that it was wrong, morally and emotionally - homosexuality was in the diagnostic manuals as a mental disorder. An objective non-religious look later, we're saying oh, right - no problem.

Maybe there does need to be an objective, scientific look at the harm. I am convinced it exists and if I wasn't on a work computer would have no problems googling rebuttals to this so-called science.

9. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Soaring eagle - the defence there is to say that there's a difference between rape and consensual contact. I'm on your side in this debate, but your argument holds true even for adult women - rape is rape and no matter what the age it leaves permanent mental scars.

10. Libertine

Yes, but assuming someone is something is just as dangerous. I do not espouse child molestation, but I do take into consideration facts and arguments. That doesn't make me a molestor.

11. Libertine

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IRON GOTH, for seeing my point. That's exactly what I am asking for.

12. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

SoaringEagle and IronGoth have I ever told you that I love you both? :)

13. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I agree with Libertine that we need to cast aside assumptions and keep things civil and avoid ad hominem. There is a world of difference between asking "does this really cause harm" and saying "woohoo let's get them kids!"

Everyone can be forgiven for a visceral reaction to this.

But this is an academic question, and in all fairness there's no impediment to the question being asked, nor is there any assumptions we should make about why.

14. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

YBH - Listen, I've seen people living with lifelong scars from "at the time" consensual contact. I've never seen a 20+ yr old who wanted to be with kids who wasn't a manipulative using scumbag.

However, you have to grant that Libertine is neither a molestor, nor is he proposing hurting or molesting anyone - he is simply asking a question. Leonard's motives I question greatly, but Libertine is right - he has not made any untoward suggestions, though he makes my skin crawl.

We're all adults here.

If we're gonna have a rational discussion we have to give equal weight to your story but also give equal weight and consideration to any opposing side. Otherwise you're not doing anything but putting forth an agenda.

This does not mean I'm for kiddie diddling. You know my views. Leave the kids alone. However, I do so because of a FERVENT belief it causes harm, and I see no threat to my position by looking at an opposing argument.

15. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well I never called Libertine a child molester.... I was saying that because I called Leonard "sick" and "in need of help" and Liberitne said I was resorting to name calling. And I simply say...nah, just calling 'em how I see 'em. Sick Fucker in need of help.

16. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

RE: Well I never called Libertine a child molester....

Good, cause both Libertine and I thought you did. Thanks for clearing this up. That would have been something he would have taken really personally and thought injurious, which is proof positive to how hurtful such a label would be for him which is prima facie evidence that he is really on your side (if he was for child molestation he would ignore the comment and consider the appelation non-insulting)

RE: I was saying that because I called Leonard "sick" and "in need of help" and Liberitne said I was resorting to name calling. And I simply say...nah, just calling 'em how I see 'em. Sick Fucker in need of help.

Well, to be fair though I think circumstantial evidence indicates same Leonard has not yet said anything that leads anyone to reasonably believe he's doing anything other than posting facts as opposed to even holding a position on the subject.

17. Libertine

Again, YBH, that is not an argument. I think Iron Goth has made it abundantly clear what we are looking for here.

You continue to resort to "call'em as I see'em"...ad hominem with NO basis.

I am just glad you aren't a judge. Because they have to rely on EVIDENCE.

18. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I wouldn't be so quick to discount what YBH is saying so quickly.

First off both her and damaged goods have courageously told their stories of victimisation. You can't just say "more fool you" they were, admittedly, kids in way over their heads.

Second of all she's well within her rights to look at the disturbing nature of Leonard's posting topics and call it the way she does. The guy is either a pedophile or a troll trying very hard to convince everyone he is one. And both are in poor taste.

19. Libertine

Or he's someone who just wants to get a real debate going weeding out the emotional rants. Which would be why I do certain posts in the Christian forums...

20. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Sure, but everyone's entitled to his or her opinion. Some people think you're the AntiChrist, for example.

I highly doubt that Leonard is anything but warped. I mean, perhaps in one thread he's trying to put forth a point but everything I've read of his is in defence of pedophilia.