overlooking prague

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by superNova, Jan 16, 2005.

1. superNova

superNova Member

this is from last summer, i found it on my friend's photolog - me laying on the ground in this park overlooking prague. i think it's a nice shot. :)

[​IMG]

2. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

Haha, I got my geography all screwed up and I confused Prague with Poland, so I thought this was a clever reference to "You forgot Poland!"

But, apparently, I'm just silly. :p

This IS a beautiful shot, I love the shadows. You're so pretty, Heather :)

3. Donna

Donna ***BABUSKA***

nice pic

4. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

Nice pic, you look good in it as usual. :p How is prague in general? I was thinking about visiting there after college.

5. superNova

superNova Member

awww thank you natalie !! i love you! :)

and thanks all else :)

prague is really quite beautiful, and unique, and touristy all at the same time. we found this park at what seemed to be like the pinnacle of the town - up higher than most everything else, and it had this really big pendulum in it overlooking the entire city. it's definitely a wonderful place to visit in europe, but unless you have money for museums, etc, or speak czech/know someone there to show you the great free stuff of the city, i wouldn't stay more than a couple of days.