Overdosed

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by ancient powers, Feb 22, 2008.

1. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Hey guys. Maybe some of you guys know me from some of my past posts. I have been working on mescaline experiments for some time. Using many different methods of ingesting the T.Pachanoi cactus, which we all here at cacti delecti do love and adore. Well It grows in many places in my land. I find it all the time. I bet I'm the only one in all my land that knows more about T. Pachanoi and where one could find it than anyone else. Well anyways I found a spot on superbowl sunday 08 on the way to a party. I went out to get some alcohol and decided to grab a knife and cut down a stalk on my way back. found a beautiful dark dark green one (thats how I know when there good). I had also found recently at a hardware store, pure NaOH crystals so It had really gave me the go ahead on experimenting. since that was what was really holding me back. Well anyways I succeded in procuring a few grams of pure light beige mescaline citrate dried maybe a 1tbsp worth. Well I sat on it for weeks waiting for the right time to take it.
    I have learned over the past years about tripping and the best way to do it. I have had my times at the shows, raves and house parties. I'm old now and psychedelic magic is sacred to me. Last years successful ayahuasca experiment and the alien abduction into ego death. Life Changing! This years successful Simple LSA extraction and the titzlitzen magic. Now This! The secret is so easy yet maybe hard because I have grown into this. You must take your psychedelics outside in undisturbed wilderness during the day or in a quite dark place with no interuptions at nite. I don't use recorded music anymore because it all becomes artificial and redundant to me. The sounds of your mind are way more trippy then anything you'll hear.
    Did you guys see the lunar eclipse the other nite? No big deal, but cool none the less. This was the same nite I dosed. So my wife cut down on her boozin and was driftin on about 10:30pm. I hadn't drank and was waiting for an oppurtunity. It all depend on if my wife was gonna tie one on and stay up late or crash early giving me the go ahead. She crashed and I was in the clear. Doze off she did giving me time to prepare my tbsp of M. citrate. I mixed in a bit of juice and took the shot washing it down with water. The after taste was that of tart citric acid, friendly like I could have mixed with water and been cool. Well now the wait was on. did I succeed?
    I figured 3ft pachanoi is solid I had taken it before in more barbarac forms. I knew it would be enough if this powder I made with my own hands actually worked. I partook 10:30pm on the nite of this lunar eclipse which had already passed. It was going off between 7-8 pm. I tricked my wife into bed. She usually passes out on the couch and it was working in my favor that I could rangle her up and away for the nite into the bedroom. She was tired and the magic was begining in me slowly but enough to cause arousal in my inner beast. I refrained from sex with my wife in order that I didn't waste any personal power and take away from my vision quest.
    I waited till she fell asleep and snook off into the darkened living room around 11:30pm. Luckly I had kept some kind weed on hand for the adventure. I am skepical about partaking directly before a voyage. I feel that it takes away from the spark of visions induced at the begining of a trip. But an hour had passed and I was feeling the effects and a tiny bit of naseau. I knew it was a sign, but no vision. Once a psychedelic begins after the first hour after partaking, it is a good time to puff. Well I did, and layed down to the sweeping away of myself. I knew I had succeeded, but how much was in the powder and how much magic is in 3ft worth of T. Pachanoi.
    I prayed hard at this point. My fears, my shame, and all the things I didn't like about myself. The hurt and the pain. I prayed to my God about everything. Constantly asking for forgiveness for everything that was my hangup as a living being, my lack of impeccability. I Believed in the blood of Jesus to wash it all away and imagined myself purified to the utmost part of myself. This got me through the transitional point. I was free to let go. I really felt better and had made peace with my God and didn't feel all the baggage of myself. I had imagined it no longer was there and it was gone.
    I believe in a Matrix theory that mescaline shows you the matrix like morpheus and the blue/green pills. I was taken away. I remembered seeing aliens in the background like they do with titzlitzen. Indians were there and old shamans too. Native American art was floating around in my mind. I heard voices of spirits I saw angels and demons in my mind. They were huge and of all sizes. Their movements rippled the world of image all around them but not into infinity. The alien that I saw was cool and it was only one that I saw and he was like a DJ alien. after looking at him I was swept out of the matrix in a futuristic machine made out of the matrix energy field itself. I felt familiar territory like I had been working on this project in my dreaming and I was no stranger to the realm in which I now was a part of. Kinda like the feelin you get when you take a cat nap on a lunch break and sleep for 20 min or so and you wake feeling you had been in another life of some kind and yet were familiar with it. A super advanced space suit coverd my body and I became part of the matrix. A player in it.
    Time was going by fast. I would close my eyes and have a million visions and wake to time passages of 1 hour blocks. The dry mouth was severe and the spirits reminded me that I had some holy water (natural light beer) in the fridge. So I awoke from my visions to go patake of the holy trinity. weed, beer, and cigs. I walked out onto the porch and was blown away by the intensity and brilliancy of the lunar charged moon. My visual field was overcome by waves of internal visons superimposed on my open eyed reality. In an intensity not yet realized by me, I sat out and looked about my view under the light of the moon and gave thanks for being able to partake of a holy sacramental experience on such an astrological event. I combined the elements weed, beer, and cigs and was refreshed in my body.
    I returned to my comfy couch for visions. This time I was taken in a place of magic. All the elements about me. Vision of the beast within. Realizing that fullness of self comes with embracing your inner beast. It is just enough to look at it and embrace it. Do what thow wilt, Harm none. More prayer was needed at this point. I had no desire to be an evil beast but the fact remains is, that is my true nature. I just let it be and it went and did its own thing.
    I went out for another round of the holy trinity and the cosmic spirit delighted me in those trippy psychedelic clouds you see lighly pasted across the sky in waves and lines. I could barely see, yet alone make out anything solid with my eyes. Just waves of color (hard to desribe). The next decent on the couch was divnination about the health and condition of my body. I have abused myself over the years. Over doing my chemical witchery with methamphetamines. burning my throat and lungs with drug smoking, stomach been hurting from years of pushing it with little food. The cure was revealed to me as this. Vegtable juice, salads, fruits, and fruit smoothies. I need to regrow a new body from nutritional living food. The spirits said that the vegtable flush will cause me to quit smoking.
    I was then taken to some field of flowers and I was standing in the middle of it then looking over a desert. I could see myself glowing pure white standing with Jesus. I was seeing what the Indians were saying when they said that white men have there bible to show them God and Indians have peyote. I felt the pharamacological significance of the process and found it to be a superior drug to many drugs. Possible cure for cancer with the right treatment.
    At some point I was so overcome with mescaline that I had thought I took as much mescaline as I ever could and that anymore would not get me any higher. I remeber being cleansed of visons and thoughts. I almost have no comprehension of what I went through at this point but it was one of cleansing and empowerment. I could, it seemed, at anytime snap back into reality if needed or overwhelmed with this bliss. I chose the bliss!

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

now THAT is a mesculine trip report
    man sounds like u had the trip of a lifetime

3. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Thanx man. I love you!

4. existinmymind

existinmymind Member

Yeah man I've read a lot of the trip reports but that blew them outta the water. Your experience is what it's all about. You tapped into a higher power.

5. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

Finally a real tripping word...G-D Bless you bro...

6. rjd66

rjd66 Member

That was a fantastic read....Thx for the great report....

Thats a journey into the mind you will never forget..:)

7. jbmac

jbmac Member

Sounds like too much to use at once to me!

8. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

9. C123-473

C123-473 Member

Sounds like you had an uncomfortably large dose, but not an "overdose". I would consider an overdose consuming what constitutes a drug's LD50. In the case of mescaline, the LD50 for oral doses in rats is 880 mg/kg. That translates to around 80 grams for a 200 pound rat.

Always respect psychedellics, especially untested. Sample what you have so you know what you are dealing with.

But, good report, and sounds like a worth while time.

10. Exposed

Exposed Member

I agree, you definitly did not overdose, it seems as though your were given a gift from the cosmos. At first when I saw all the writing, I was thinking JEEEEZ! This guy is crazy! But man, I have to say, that was well worth it. I'm delighted to hear you had a great trip. I wish you the best in your future trips.

11. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

You guys are all great. Honestly I feared what public opinion would have to say about the effect. You have all blessed my day greatly. I left you a revised version of the orginal extraction tek involved. All I need is a digital scale to get all the measurments to you guys. Half a 2 quart pickle jar will yield you that strength of mescaline. Im thinking 500 - 800 mg mescaline + equal weight of non mescaline alkaliods + weight of citric acid used. Todays extract involved only 1 tsp citric acid per 1.5 cup distilled water. It's a nice pure clear yellow/green resin. a few more days will yield the final product. My last few variations have failed. It takes me 2 weeks to harvest, skin, juice, basify, extract, freeze, clean, and evaporate. I have to spread it out due to my living situation. I harvest at the end of the week so i have cactus to skin and juice at the beggining of the week. basify and extract the day after that. then freeze and clean the day after that. I can only evaporate dish out in the open for a few hours every other few days and one full day. more trip reports are in order soon.

12. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

and to think i found the moon amazing on marijuana!

13. trogger

trogger Member

sorry. But I find it pretty unclear as to exactly how much you had and in what form?
    OK, so you started with 3 feet (what diameter) and did you extract/purify it? If so how. (nobody eats 3 feet os panachoi, so I assume your are extracting, in which case you have some idea of dose?).

14. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

3ft of pachanoi is a 3ft column measure of length, not diameter. diameter does increase the amount procured. but because I lack the tools for accurate measurement. I refrain from weighing the amount of skins procured from diameter/length. with larger diameter pachanois i do use a little less length. 2.5 ft lrg diameter = 3 ft of standard diameter = 1000ml. I need to procure 1000ml or 1 quart of juice to produce extraction from my 2 quart pickle jar. So this weeks yield was 3g of T. Pachanoi citrate. using a lesser salting acidic water I used .5 tsp of citric acid which weighed .5g. 1/2 the weight of cactus alkaloids is mescaline the other 1/2 is the companion alkaliods. so 3g T.Pachanoi citrate extract - .5g citric acid = 2.5g T.Pachanoi extract diveded by 2 = 1.25g mescaline. 1.25g companion alkaloids = 1250mg mescaline alkaloid. I am waiting for the right time to test. maybe tonite.

Refer to section 3.3 drugs and dosage: http://www.flashback.se/archive/tibetan.html

15. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

This is how high i get on 3ft pachanoi extract.

16. luvrbot057

luvrbot057 Member

Legendary trip man. I haven't had one like that in a long time. I need to try some of that T. Pachanoi.

17. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

sounds like you truly were blessed by the cactus.
    2 feet is very very strong, but nothing like what you described. its getting close to time for a brew again, i'll consider starting with 3.

18. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

wow! u had the best opportunity, and u used it for the best!
    u gave all u got. u created space with your mind! wow! i love your report! i bet ill read it a couple more times!
    bliss bro!

19. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Here is part II for you guys. This was the from the second successful extraction taken weeks afterwards.

20. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Too Much!!

Hey guys! What an entry. I do this shit to brag, I know it. 3gs T. Pachanoi extract. Too much to take all at once. http://www.biopark.org/peru/mescaline-healing.html . I succeeded in procuring purified product. There was a tinge hint of xylene taste but no aftertaste and no physical symptoms. Man I sat on that for weeks, drying it, crushing it, powdering it, admiring it. I smoke ganja herbs everyday and pray always!. I use psychedelics to enhance my weed trips. This one blew me away!

I kinda knew what to expect since my last voyage. This extract had a very small amount of citric acid used to salt the basified alkaloids. It was alot more pure in the sense it was mostly cactus alkaloids without an overdose of vitamin c. The pure extract, no mescaline seperation done. Just the basic plant essence. It came on strong in 30 min. I waited until 1.15 hrs to partake of the good herb. Instantly blown away. Didnt need any ganja if I didn't have any. Visions overcame me. But if I got up and opened my eyes everything was normal. Smoked again to make sure I was in for awhile. Man blown away! Mescaline is like the movie the matrix. You are the little ship with the people in it. The people are the different parts of yourselfs. The machines are the micro organisms of the cosmos. Man aliens are behind the scenes. I had no music just dark silence. All the whirling of the electric things all around me buzzing and humming. The currents flowing, making music. I could think of any song or any instrument and it would be heard. Lots of things my band tries to emulate with sounds could be heard. I did alot of praying. I felt like I took communion and the center essence in all things was my GOD of devotion. So much divinity. My family is blown away in dreams. My prayers very powerful. I could imagine anything and it would come into being. It was too much for me. Sensory overload. I had supernatural buzzing and snapings inside myself. Something was working on me. Felt like an alien abduction. Whatever I was looking for in mescaline it was found last nite. To much to take in a trip. Next time I will half it. Only due to the fact I pushed passed my visionary limits. Man I was having revelation type visions. Being swept away like you always would want to be in true vision. But in the middle of it all I could not make out anything. I was hammered like drinking way to much. I held it together. knowing that its time to put up the mescaline for awhile. not to puss out or anything. I think I would like to use it again. But more for aesthetic purposes at lower doses then the one I had taken. But now I know that each extraction I do will yield me two doses. I think the lower level dose will help me to not freakin trip past the ability to form or see anything in my mind. Just stuck in an egoless void for long periods of time that move by fast. Before I fell into this part of the trip, between 2-3 am, time slowed down considerably. It actually seemed as if it was about to stand still. Every vision ever turning, slowing down. It was like the magic moment for my trip. I do remember being taken to a place in the spirit where the san pedro shamans are. They where there looking me over. Amazed to see a white boy in the san pedro's shaman realm. There were devoted sorcerers of the craft, saying good things about me. They were impressed. I felt glad of course to be accepted. especially amongst the shamans of the power plant which I have so devoted myself to these last few years. The begining of the voyage had all that one would want from any mescaline visions. but the latter was empty bliss. If only I had less I would have stayed drifting in the world of visions. But magic and healing were done in the deepest parts of myself. I've been juicing fruits and vegetables along with eating them more then ever since my last trip during the lunar eclipse. My body held out well. still some negative karmic illness. but my body has doubled its regeneration rate since the juicing. It's all about keeping up the good work. C ya! e