Over the counter drugs that cause hallucinations.

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Happy Tree Elf, Aug 4, 2007.

1. comradechristophe

comradechristophe Member

what ever you do just stay away from datura... for the love of christ

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

3. xclarryx

xclarryx Member

man i tried dramamine once, and that was the ONLY time i'll EVER try to recreationally use them. i took like, 7 or 8 i think, and im 90lbs. i took at about 11PM, and didnt trip at all. more of a "tweak" kind of high. i was paranoid as hell, so i decided to go to bed.i couldnt sleep all night, and i kept nodding off, then waking up thinking there were spiders crawling all over my leg. dont waste your time on dramamine man

4. [BDM]Starscream

[BDM]Starscream Member

dex is fucking amazing, one of my favorite drugs. Good day sir

5. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

DXM, Diphenhydramine,...

6. kiddydope-z

kiddydope-z Member

gravol!
    i took 20 of these one time.. saw spiders coming down off my ceilings and crawling al over me.. in mcds washroom saw 2 centipedes fucking on the lock of one of the stalls.. i was stuck in there for a while not wanting to touch it haha
    many fucked up experiences with this drug

7. ~druggie1738~

~druggie1738~ Members

I'm about to try an off brand of benadryl, only active ingredient is diphenhydramine, I'll update when I experience something.
    Edit I only really experienced sensitivity when turning, basically what happens when you overdose.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  8. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

The best high I've ever had aside from pot is DXM. Take the stuff that only has DXM in it unless you want to die. I haven't done it in a long time, but I've been wanting to again for years. I just can never find the kind without the extra ingredients in the stores. And if I get it online I'll have to explain to my girlfriend and I'm pretty sure she won't understand. People think it's a stupid thing punk teenagers do, but it's probably the most enlightening times I've ever had. And it's relatively safe as far as drugs go, non addictive too. I would only do it like once a year and I'd be good.

For the person asking what it feels like...the most I've ever taken was 600mg and that was full blown dissociation. I didn't know who I was or how much time was passing, my problems seemed so irrelevent. But being that out of it startled me a bit so I haven't taken that much since. Usually I'll do maybe 3 or 400mg. When I moved I felt light, going fast and slow at the same time. Everything I touched was so soft, inhibitions didn't exist, everything was so much more interesting. My whole body buzzed.

I had a funny experience one time. I watched A Clockwork Orange while tripping, and usually I love that movie. But on DXM I was watching it like...what the hell is wrong with me that I like this movie? I thought it was sick. So yeah, what you normally like, you might not on DXM because you're so separated from your normal personality. Or that's how it is for me anyway. It's nice to take a break from yourself for a while.