Outta my element here in L.A. WHATS GOOD?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Paul hix, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Paul hix

Paul hix Newbie

Man I m now residing in L.A. well Temple City nonetheless I NEED A piece of mind any ideas??? I’ve been thru skid row, Pershing Square no luck just not in my element from Detroit where techno plays here I can get a lot of Ramen noodles round here just sayin HELP!!!!

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

lol.
    I am into techno, but not really familiar with what's in Detroit.
    You may enjoy Amoeba Music. It's one of the coolest places in Hollywood; at least I think so. Also, Silverlake is interesting/has friendly people, but is pricey af. There are some less expensive apartments (used to be anyway) on the outskirts of Silverlake.

Check out the library! :)

How long have you been listening to techno? I ask because I haven't heard anyone call it that in a long long time! :D

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

HOW!? there are literally no fucking jobs anywhere near there. do you just go out that way with no income and hope for the best?

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Not so, finding a job in LA is not that hard, finding a good-paying job with a living wage is very hard.