outside

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by jimmis_gypsy_eyes, Jan 21, 2005.

1. jimmis_gypsy_eyes

jimmis_gypsy_eyes Member

man im rather pissed off with some of the comments people make. they only leave post to the beautiful on the outside, or they have something really cool about them, like dreds n peircings, im sick n tired of it! this world is image obsessed. its not true art, nor beauty. no one is ugly, no one is pretty, we all have eyes, nose n a mouth. we have a mind so why dont we use it properly?

2. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

it's the internet dear, that's your first problem....it's not very easy to get to know all 10thousand members of a forums. And isn't that kinda the point of the fashion and crafts forum? to compliment peoples style? hmmm....

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

we glorify the shallow... what can ya do... but u do make a point...

4. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

lol... ummmmmmm... and your sig pic...?

5. EarthyGirl1985

EarthyGirl1985 Member

I guess it's human nature, but you do make a good point. One I totally agree with.

6. Acorn

Acorn Member

i wouldnt say that complementing people is image obssesed, it just means you like something. just because you say you like one thing doesnt mean that everything else sucks.

7. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

on the internet its hard not to

8. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Hopefully she's gotten over it since this was posted over 1 1/2 years ago...;)

I think it may have had to do with not being popular...you have to make more than 126 posts for people to notice you...:D