Outdoor sex with stranderd

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Hornyinmyrttle, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

My gf and I have
    Sex in the park at least two days a week in the summer. We have a small rent and get inside and have great sex. On one Saturday last August we were doingare thing when we heard a car approaching. We quickly went for our clothes. The car stopped about 20 ft from us. A couple got out and open the trunk and pulled out a tent. They were in there last 40's but nice looking. After a few minutes they went in the tent. I continue to look out but my gf want to get fucked. So we started to go at it again. Suddenly heard the woman yelling out: fuck me hard. This really turn us both on. We continue our fucking and for the first time my gf starting yelling the same thing. She the yelled for me to come inside of her. For a moment zi was shocked.
    After a few minutes we dressed went outside to see the other couple standing at the back there car smiling at us. The woman said sounded like you guys were having fun. My gf said the same to them. They said it was there first time there. We said we come every Saturday. We each had a beer and exchanged name . The ladies were off talking small talk.
    We left the park about a half and hour later. As we drove away my gf informed me that they said they would be back next week if we were coming back.
    This started about a three week run . They ladies would always move away and talk for about ten minutes and then we would leave.
    On week 4 things changed. As we drove in gf I formed me that the ladies wanted to watched each of the couples having sex. This was an immediate turn on for me as it had been years since I watch another couple having sex.
    Well we stayed in the park that day for 2 hours. Both couples went two rounds. It was a turning point in our relationship. We move inside from that point on and started sharing partners over time. My gf admitted to me one day after one of our date that she loved the taste the other woman pussy on my cock.
    We did this for about 6 months and they moved away due to job transfer. We still stay in touch bit my gf craves the taste of pussy

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    BoyToy69, LowHangers and Si69 like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, some 30 years ago my first wife and I would take a blanket to a local park and have sex. We'd walk down over the bank where we couldn't be seen from the road. It's very stimulating with the hot sun beating down on you.

3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Totally agree , outdoors is the best . Occasionally we've not been as secluded and that adds an element of it's own to the whole thing .