Ounce of MDMA, what you think?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by dylan2882, Jan 21, 2009.

1. twang

twang on the run

Wish I had that connect. 500 would get me like an 4-5g's of molly

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

looks like chunks of tile for flooring or somethin

3. dylan2882

dylan2882 Member

lol i forgot about this but it was good (Y) ended up choppin that and buying another with a few friends.

4. PhearHendrix

PhearHendrix Member

Pure MDMA cant be pressed. No matter how hard you try. its impossible. If u think u have molly and u see chunks. that means its cut withsomething.
    Not going to lie. Good Score on that batch. just be caeful

5. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

Not to be rude, but this guy only has 7 posts!!! For all you know he could have found that on the internet and just posted that here. Come on people use your heads

6. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Says the great caution taker... ;)

7. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

dude, that's cheap...where i come from molly goes for at least 80 a gram, and that's if you're getting a deal, then people resell it for 15$ a point.

8. AcidKid420

AcidKid420 Member

9. g1zzl3

g1zzl3 Member

Thats not MDMA, its a compressed form of piperazines take a look here > http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=389247&highlight=toffee+mdma
    http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17368

It has been pinkish, tan colour, darker brown, whitish/grey and its all over the UK at the minute havnt seen real MDMA crystal in months.
    Pills are just as bad, everything is piperazines apart from the one or two few batches of low/medium dose MD ones that pop up every now and again, usually months apart.
    Its supposedly down to china banning the main precursor used for synthesis (Safrole) so the producers have been having real trouble obtaining them and have turned to another alternative prducing this shit the effects arn't anywhere near to MDxx substances they could at least produce something better and similar like Mephedrone (4-MMC) / Methylone (bk-MDMA) which people find the closest effects out of.

10. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

this thread is old..OP how was that stuff?