Ounce of MDMA, what you think?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by dylan2882, Jan 21, 2009.

1. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

Very nice. Congratulations.

2. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

hell yeahhh

3. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

maybe because even at $2 there still marked up several hundred precent lol

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I doubt that, and even so, why would someone risk everything to make $2 a pill when the average is $15, in the US anyways.

5. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

because who the hell is going to move molly in bulk at 15$ a dose?

thats stupid. a simple lesson in drug economics : you buy more, you pay less.

an ounce of molly, if you split it into .1 doses, is 280 doses.
    if you pay fucking 15 a pill for 280 doses thats fucking $4200. who is going to pay that for an Ounce? an ounce is more realisticaly going to be from 800-1400.
    more like 4 or 5$ a pill. if dealers bought at 15$ a pop in bulk they be selling molly for 25-30 a cap. :p

not to mention to manufacture, without factoring in equipment costs, molly is about 70 dollars an ounce to make. thats 25 cents a dose. its not unheard of for cooks to gift away an ounce for free to a close friend.

superpimp is correct, the price is marked way up by the time it hits dealer level.

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Yeah, since most people are close friends with chemists. Did I say 15 a pill was a normal price for bulk? No, but $2 a pill is ridiculous.

Do you know how much the precursors for MDMA are on the black market? How risky it is? How difficult it is to actually synthesize correctly?

Why would someone go through all of this, risking themselves, just to make one dollar from each pill they make?

Also, in FL, molly DOES go for $25-30. Do you have any idea how much PRESSED PILLS go for in North Carolina? $30-40, I can't imagine what molly would be.

Like I said, dealers are shady, they are out to make money. What do you think chemists are out for? The fun of it?

Give me a break.

:rolleyes:

So if you you have 280 doses, you would sell ALL of them for $560? Because that is 2 dollars a piece. You would go through all that trouble to make $490? Since you say it takes $70 to make an ounce.

Yeah, real profitable! You would make more selling pot to high school kids.

I said $2 was ridiculous...I have heard of $5 for extreme quantity, but $2 just doesn't make sense.

7. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

ridiculous yes.impossible? no.

but if you read my post i said its realistically more like 4 or 5. as was said earlier, 2 dollars a dose is still marked up several hundred percent. it is around 25 cents a dose to manufacture.

im aware of all of this. most cooks can get enough safrole through their own wok still and a couple pounds of sass rootbark. as far as difficulty of synthesis, compared to a lot of other substances its a cakewalk. MDA is pretty damn simple when you consider that you don't have to get the methylamine which is the hardest of the precursors to obtain. you need the methylamine to get to MDMA.

ever heard of the hive? it was an online community of underground chemists in the the late 90's early 00's. a little before your time i would assume. it got shut down a couple years after one of its main moderators, Strike, got busted for manufacture. guess who has a copy of the entire archive of the forums backed up on a flash drive. ;)

all that trouble? you can whip up a 14 ounce batch in a day or two for 800 bucks. 490 profit for every ounce is about $6860 dollars total profit. thats not fucking bad if i don't say so myself.:eek: lol. 14 ounces of pot damn sure does not go for that much. hell a pound of weed dont sell for that, even to high school kids.

and i said earlier that If i had that kind of weight i would sell them for 1000 a piece...at least.

believe it or not, some people do not cook to make a huge profit. they might be a student or a just person with rounded chemistry knowledge. break even on supplies, make a couple grand, and sit on a few free ounces of MDMA to share with good friends. that in and of itself could be enough reward. not everyone who cooks is trying to compete with the cartels or start the damn rave revolution lol.

you don' even really need to be a 'chemist' to cook MDMA. just know basic laboratory safety procedures, some chemical theory on basic reactions, maybe a semester or two of Org. Chem. and a decent hookup on sassafras root bark and glassware. a lot of the 'bees' at the hive were not even chemistry majors.

8. navajas

navajas Member

anyone who pays 40$ for a pill shouldnt be doin drugs to begin with, cuz hes already wasted...

9. dylan2882

dylan2882 Member

Well I live in Canada so prices could be cheaper he, also I got it from a close friend who isnt making any profit from it.

10. Feelings Of U4ia

I've heard of the hive. Weren't you the one who posted the complaint about how Safrole was obtained? Different change of pace in this thread....I guess when YOU are getting a good deal it doesn't make a difference! :rolleyes:

Where did you get your information that it takes 25 cents to manufacture one dose of MDMA? Are you a chemist? Do you know a chemist? Have you been to his house where he broke down every single thing he did and had to buy, so you could find out it only costs 25 cents?

You make it sound like MDMA chemists come a dime a dozen, and everybody knows one.

11. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

I always thought it was understood that single doses were very cheap to make, especially if not binding into a pill.

I don't know the exact cost, but I would definitely say that less than $1 a dose is WELL within reason. And that's being conservative, too.

And the more batches you produce, the cheaper cost to producer per dose as the cost of the equipment is diluted into more and more doses.

12. navajas

navajas Member

exactly! ECONOMICS!... I have a chemist friend who works in a factory... producing pills is sooooo cheap, it doesnt matter if its MDMA or Acetominophen...

13. marblegallery

marblegallery Member

i have that same scale.. picked it up at a gas station

14. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

yeah. for commercial production of ecstacy pills on the US west coast, asia, australia and canada it is sourced from asia. small scale cooks will make their own because they don't need giant barrels of the shit. you can get enough saffrole from 5 pounds of rootbark to get a decent yeild...what that is im not going to get into specifically. when commercial ecstacy producers, (usually organized crime labs) make X possibly hundreds of thousands, and in rare cases millions of doses are manufactured.this requires a ridiculously large source of safrole that can only be obtained illegally in asia where the trade for such large amounts is proliferate. small amounts of safrole can sometimes be purchased without suspicion from otherwise legitimate sources that dont cut down the rainforest.

i took that from a calculation i made based on information in a synthesis writeup described in laypersons terms. the starting cost to get the initial precursors and glassware would be around a few grand to yield several ounces. however, after you are started and experienced, you will inevitably raise your yields and with the right sources and a few trade secrets, you could get the cost down to 25 cents a dose. no i am not a chemist. yes i have taken chemistry courses and i know chemistry students both undergrad and graduate who don't mind hypothetically discussing such topics.
    i simply research the topic out of curiosity. you do not have to be a chemist to synth mdma, nor were most of the original hive members chemists. hell a lot of them were fucking english majors. am i saying anyone can do it? fuck no. at the very least you would have to pass organic chem 1 and 2.

also there is more than one synthesis route. you could do the reductive amination of mdp2p , you dont have to start with safrole. you could use piperonal or eugonol as a starting precursor (nutmeg anyone?) and take the extra steps around to get mdp2p, or the wacker oxidation route is good as well. its really not as mystical or impossible as you would make it out to be.

15. FoothillsFarmer

FoothillsFarmer Guest

nice score, I haven't seen anything decent here since 2001... I was starting to wonder if all of the bees had disappeared.:cool:

16. mad_hatter1985

mad_hatter1985 Member

Border patrol got 25 lbs. at Vt. canadian border about three weeks ago. Can. border is real bad right now..Alot of the molly comes that way. Excellent seeds to by the way.

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

That's exactly what my molly looks like. Caramel/pink/white rocks and white powder. It's clean as a whistle.

18. atla23

atla23 Member

waste of money

19. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

you can tell if its pure. first of all the distinct smell, chemically but a bit sour. and if you grab some crystals between two fingers and press, it should sort of be easily compressable like you could fit a big amount in a small capsule, and i mean you will know if its good or not.

20. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

You will know if it is good or not when you fucking TRY it! Jesus!!! First of all, who buys an ounce without trying a dose of that batch?!?! Second...

You said you were going to try it "tomorrow" and it has been a few months. Was it good?