Others Barefoot in Public?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by StraightToes, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cattard

cattard Member

Saw a Cameron Diaz twin, long curly hair wearing a gray dress and a rain hoodie walking barefoot....pumps in her hand

2. PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 Member

now that is nasty, way worse than just bare feet on the floor. We don't need nasty shoes on the eating surfaces.

3. Chuckles1230

Chuckles1230 Member

Was very happy to see several barefooters in Bloomington, IN, the town of my alma mater earlier this week. For nearly the last decade, I have been the only person I have seen who was barefoot in that city. This week, I saw a young woman in short-shorts and tank top with black soles walking her dog, another older woman in a blue plaid long-sleeved shirt with light-colored long khaki pants, and a student carrying some kind of cane-like art project who was shirtless in long dark tight jeans and wearing a large African-inspired necklace that looked like rays coming out of a sun. Although he was very tan, he was not of African heritage. Both his soles and the tops of his toes were very dirty. Those barefoot folks were in addition to myself and my son.

Not nearly as many barefooters as when I was in school there several decades ago, but more than I expected to see. Aside from the condition of their soles, none of them had anything with them to carry shoes in.

Except for the one, there were no other guys going shirtless, which surprised me. Nearly half the young teen guys in the tiny town where I live, have been shirtless since the really warm weather arrived more than a month ago. Most of the guys jogging around the park are also shirtless.

4. cattard

cattard Member

Saw a 14 year old girl, long brown hair, red tank top and jean cutoffs walking barefoot with her friends on the last day from school...with no sandals in sight

5. cattard

cattard Member

Saw five barefoot girls (not altogether) at the Rockton Treasureventure Festival this past Sunday. They were walking on various surfaces,,,grass and/or stone pebble road.

6. cattard

cattard Member

Saw two more barefoot girls this past Saturday afternoon walking briskly past our house, saying Ow Ow Ow while on the hot sidewalk. One girl said, "why did you make me do this?"

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Due to the objectification of women/sexualization of barefooting and too damn many reports on this thread, it is going to sleep now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.