Other Exotic Psychedelics

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by NatureFreak412, May 27, 2004.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

What are some other exotic plants that will have good trips, DO you think its possible there are plants that can have th ebest trips and they arent even discovered yet?

2. hello

hello ~*resonance*~

for starters, just look on erowid.org
    they have info on just about every known psychedelic.
    but yes, i'm sure it's possible that somewhere somehow,
    there is an undiscovered plant that will blow some minds.
    but then again, people have been on this earth for thousands of years,
    ingesting just about everything... i think we got it covered :p

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

dude theres plants we can't even classify cause weve never seen em flower. of course theres some crazy shit somewhere in the rainforest that will get you high but you ain't gonna find it.

4. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

i herd some where that we have only discovered 2/3 of all plants on earth or somthing like that. but not to sure.

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

There are all sorts of plants and insects especially, that we have yet to discover. Think about underwater, or out in space, those are alot of new chemicals. Then again, do you want anything more? Are you not content with the vast amount of drugs now?

6. madboy139

madboy139 Member

out in space? its gonna be a long time before we find any plants growing in space provided that there even are plants growing somewhere in space.

7. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

check out lycaeum.org. They actually have a much larger catalog of psychadelic substances. NOt like erowid where they have trip reports and all that stuff, they just have more substances. Check it out...www.lycaeum.org

8. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

I can't wait for them to find all the new cool drugs in plants so I can eat them & be high as a motherfucker

9. forgetmenot

forgetmenot Member

Theres no doubt that theres new drugs out there waiting to be discovered.
    I read somewhere that hundreds of new plants are being discovered in hard to access areas in tropical countries all the time.
    However the same source said that hundreds of these plants are being destroyed by deforestation even new species that are yet to be seen and tested.
    Sad but true.
    peace
    ben

10. balko

balko Member

Just by walking in the forest you pass undiscovered plants at times...

Well, their just hybrid stuff...but still it's almost a whole new plant.

11. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

we have yet to discover thousands of insects. rainforests keep giving us new specimens to look at. (ever seen a UV reactive scorpion at the zoo? they shine black lights on em and they glow green!) although insects prolly WON'T get you high, its cool to think how many millions of kinds there may be.

But
    yeah man, there are SO many drugs out there. if you wanna stay herbal jus check out ethnobotanicals.com or whatever that site is. caapi is you best bet to "BLOW YOUR MIND" but there are highs too, such as kratom, although i get mixed reports (AWSOME/SHITTY) from diff people. Salvia is always out there.lol.

12. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

Ya, but where do you get that...I have looked.
    ----------------------
    An old farmers advice,
    * A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.

13. sunshinekidd

sunshinekidd Member

head shops.

internet...

everywhere?

14. khronus

khronus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Remember these plants are teachers, and need to be treated with the upmost respect. Blowing your mind is a good thing, as long as you approach things in such a way that you can put it back together ina better way afterwards? You dig?
    Read of traditional use, of shamanism and healing and inner exploration. Consider growing the plants you will use and gaining a relatinship with them also.

15. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

What about lotus....I'm going to have the Health food store get me some, but the only thing I can get is leaf, and it does not say if it is blue or white. Could someone tell me if this is worth it. Or if it's going to be some cheap old useless junk. I think she said it would be about 7$ for a lb. Thank you.

16. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

Im definately going for a swim, bring up some underwater vegetation and try to trip off them..

17. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

I tried all the head-shops in my city....I got nothing. And I can't order any of it because it would look kind of weird considering I live with my family.

18. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

Sadly, the Fun-Nazis have banned Salvia Divinorum in Missouri so it's doubtful you'll find any in this state.

I've been digging around alot for local wild ethnobotanicals and haven't had a great deal of luck aside from alot of Desmanthum and I'm still not sure which few species they are. Not to mention I dont like messing with Lye and the only Naptha I wanna' mess with goes in my Zippo.

Datura grows wild in some counties down here but not mine, and still not sure if I want that much crazyness. And no luck with the wild Mushrooms either, not the magic ones at least.

But I am darn near the point of smoking Catnip as frigging sad as it sounds. :lol:

I need to find a part time job and meet some local heads soon...

19. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Undoubtedly, that little fact you found 2/3 discovered or somthing. That's probably not true it's more like 1/3 discovered. There haveto be a hundred more psychedelic plants out there that no one has even imagined.