Other Drugs

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by HydrohaMpster, May 1, 2007.

1. HydrohaMpster

HydrohaMpster Member

what are some other drugs you have had some experience with.
    and also whats your drug of choice

i love weed and it is and forever will be my doc
    but other than that ive done some shrooms, which are a life changing experince,
    my next favorite would probly be dxm, robotripin
    and ive had a little experince with coke and want to keep it that way

2. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Weed, shrooms, salvia, DXM, booze, pain meds (lortab), and huffin glue and whiteout!
    I love ganj, it's the perfect compliment to any other drug, but I'm tryin to cut back. Shrooms were awsome and I will do them again sometime. Salvia is great, but I wish the trip would last a little longer and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it mixed with weed. DXM was ok, but I like more of hallucinating highs and it fucked up my stomach, so I will probablly never do it again. Booze I like when I'm at a party or w/e, and I love getting drunk and smokin ganj. The lortab was prescribed and I had some left over so I decided to try and up the dosage (I took like 4-5 pills instead of 1-2 a day), it really did nothing special and I wouldn't do it again because of addiction problems. Huffin glue and whiteout did nothing for me except a minor, minor buzz and hurt my lungs, and I will NEVER EVER do it again.

3. darkain

darkain Member

I've done
    T3's (my grandma gives them to me all the time)
    Salvia
    Shrooms
    Hash
    and of course weed.

4. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Oh I forgot Hash. It wasn't that great, but we were also smoking it wrong. I would definetly try hash again, but I won't go out looking for it.

5. Scarface186

Scarface186 Member

i think a really good mix is to take a little bit of DXM, just enough to start feeling spacy, then smoke weed. you dont get tired from the weed and for some reason you dont really need alot of it to make a difference. your not to fucked to the point where you dont know where you are, but its a good high, as long as you dont take to much DXM. if you take your max of DXM and then smoke, hang the fuck on cause your goin to another planet.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I don't know how much to stress this... but FDA really needs to rethink Dextromorphan... I have literally seen people go through physical withdrawls.. PHYSICAL.. not mental.. DXM is a much stronger drug than people seem to think.. its not something that should be used recreationally.. for one.. it fucks with the liver.. two.. its usually in combination with high amounts of acetaminophen.. three.. its a serious dis-associative.. two other dis-associatives are PCP and Ketamine.. DXM.. being ranked right in the middle of the two..

7. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Yeah, I agree it should be illegal or prescription only. It also deteriorates the linging in your stomach, and can lead to stomach ulcers.

8. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i love coke an X those are my favs but im too lazy to type

9. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

LSD is my drug of choice, shrooms is next in line, and last weed.

10. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

11. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

I enjoy huffing Raid.

12. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

^^ who doesnt

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

your MOM... she wanted the Ajax... yeeeeeeaaaaaaa boooooooooooooyyyyyy