Original Bob Marley& Wailers Songs being censored !!

Discussion in 'Reggae and Ska' started by David0301, Jan 12, 2018.

1. David0301

David0301 Members

dsddddddddddddddddddddddd

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Why is this not in the stupid section (conspiracy ) ?

morrow likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i couldn't have said it better......yup....record companies releasing more than one version of a song is exactly like natzi Germany.......

i mean if you are going to tear down a memory you may as well attach it to the holocaust

btw....i just finished breakfast and it wasn't as good as yesterdays breakfast....i feel like i am living in natzi Germany.....

lol

morrow and Asmodean like this.
  4. David0301

David0301 Members

you dont get what i am saying: record companies do not change songs of james brown, elvis presley, beatles etc allthough they are older than bob marleys&wailers...they leave everything as it was ...you know why? because these so called "musicians" have got no message, no lyrics what so ever, only singing about shoes,beach,girl,love . No different than lady gaga and jayz these days. Nothing to ban .

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

So how many dylan or john lennon songs did they change ? Hypothetical Question

Ya got Fluff on ya needle mon

morrow likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Some people should smoke less weed.

morrow likes this.
  7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So ...you mean these albums have all been remastered then.

You can find remastered versions of just about any older musician/band. Its a money maker but I dont think they're doing it to hide the woke af lyrics lol

I found Bob Marley, the early years a long time ago in a record store and the recording is amazing. It sounds so raw. I'm not a fan of the remastered sound myself. But, it isnt some grand conspiracy. Just typical arrogance that new equals better when it in fact does not

8. David0301

David0301 Members

at least you understand me I am glad.
    As a music lover to find your artistĀ“s music distorted or lets say "remastered" is a rape and violation. I am sure you as a music fan know what I am talking about. They have no right to change an artists work. You as a fan want to buy your artists cd/tape the way he produced it, the way he wanted us to hear it.

Because of this "remastering" ish going on , I am contemplating going back to MC Cassettes, and I have already bought some cassettes,only thing missing is a cassette deck, still many people on ebay selling them , lol im going "retro", but thats the only way you can get the orginal versions of bob marley and the wailers. To hear the music they produced. Vinyl would also be an option of course. But for some private reasons i can not get vinyls for now. maybe later

9. David0301

David0301 Members

i havent listened to them yet. But I can only imagine that john lennons music was also "different" . I mean, thats why they shot him. Bob Dylan i have never ever listend to one song . I dont even remember how he looks like. John Lennon yes I remember him a bit

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Remastered allows us to listen to music that would otherwise be left to the archives of old vinyl, tapes and such.. I say way to go remastered listening!

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol he barely knows John Lennon but knows for certain the Beatles albums weren't remastered for the same reason Bob Marley's albums (supposedly) were changed because they don't have songs with a strong message. Nuff said!

morrow likes this.
  12. morrow

morrow Visitor

When I moved here, I set about replacing my CDs, I think all but a few newer ones are digitally remastered...

I love the sexy messages John Lennon sends me.. always knew I would get him in the end. ;)

13. David0301

David0301 Members

thats not so true little gal, i accidentally jumped into james brown cds, and guess what his album from the 60s is still the way they were in the 60s. They didnt change 1 song. nothing nothing (by the way nice new profile pic

14. David0301

David0301 Members

i dont think so morrow, what about louis armstrong? not changed either,
    he is not in the museum yet, and will never be
    real music never goes into the museum,
    drake,beyonce, lil wayne,jayz, rihanna certainly will go into the museums archives, i bet, nobody will remember them in 100 years. They got nothing to do with music
    why do you think mozartĀ“s music still rocks? because it is real musicccccc

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

Told you, in not your Honey!

You can buy digitally remastered music on anything, and anyone.. so go read your book you got for Christmas again!

Cheers preacher D

16. David0301

David0301 Members

sorry i deleted the "honey" word, look up its no more there :grin:

17. David0301

David0301 Members

....hmm... I dont know what to say now....

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

If you smoke enough weed like I do. You wont notices these nuances ..

soulcompromise and morrow like this.
  19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It seems more logical to technologically enhance Marley's music rather than detract from it.

morrow likes this.
  20. David0301

David0301 Members

ahahhahaahah

i am still laughing ey, these little squirrels pops up every where I am

back up on the tree little squirrel