Orgy-party.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by hairhippie, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Teddyone

Teddyone Member

no-no
    i dont want my girlfrd to find it out in future))

2. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

sure would.

3. starcrossedloner

starcrossedloner Member

i am hot. so the other people involved would have to be equal to or greater than me in the hottness factor, and like i said i am hot. so that would automatically mean no hippies, no crackheads, no old people, and no trolls, if you minus those elements from the equation there would be no orgy. becuase those are the only people that orgy. believe me there is nothing worse than looking into a sex partners eyes and knowing that they know that you are way out of their league. if your a "10" then you know that ten "1's" dont equal a "10". nothing compares with that.

but thats just me... so dont hate me because i am beautiful.

4. Meggles

Meggles Member

Did you know sexiness is recorded in decibles, like sound? My friends and family are all nearly deaf because my sexiness. Some have even died from my sexiness. I am dead sexy.

If these people could stand this, then yes. I may or may not have an orgy with them.

5. Gumby

Gumby Banned

is the option of dope on the table?

6. stoned_elfy

stoned_elfy Member

I would love to!

7. foxmask

foxmask Member

I would be there in a heartbeat....

8. High

High Member

No freaking way!!!:)

9. ska1234

ska1234 Banned

I would totally go if it was all girls and me. No guys though, thats sick.

10. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Every time I see this thread I picture Stewy from Family Guy saying "Orgy Pahty!" in a fake English accent.

11. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

oh god, orgies are my favorite! all women though... not too fond of a sausage party.

12. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

although i will ammend that to say.... i do think 2 (or more) guys fucking is hot. i don't know why, it just is.

13. guyver2

guyver2 Member

my sister is a bi and very sexual and has orgy parties on a regular basis me and a friend of mine went to one were counting us it was three guys and 8 girls it was hot i never came so much

14. ALeathalDose

ALeathalDose Member

GIRL YOU ARE 14 GO ROLLAR SKATING OR SOMETHING geesh!

15. L.S.D.

L.S.D. Member

i think i would because i have never done it and when i am masturbating i usually have these kind of fantasies..

16. burblestein

burblestein Member

I voted "depends on circumstances" because it would have to be a non-coerced party. Now, if everybody's just drifting into the mood, then change my vote to "undoubtedly". As in fucking a, you betcha.

17. bobbeefree

bobbeefree Member

well i don't think so. i mean it seems to be about lust instead of love. i mean the people have to be attractive etc or not to old. what if a guy or girl were fat and ugly and wanted to go all over you sexy little hippy body like syrup on hotcakes at an orgy. i mean its only for the attractive and thats not fair. i mean you gonna say excuse me all the fat old hippies have to leave the party because us young attractive hippies want to screw like donkeys?

18. Nickle_Pickle

Nickle_Pickle Member

Assuming I find the females attractive, and the dudes are chill, sure I'd be down. I'd want to have a serious talk about how "clean" everyone in the room is, and get an idea of what's good and not good as far as well, just everything we'd be doing.

I wouldn't be down with any male contact, I'm fine watching them, I'm fine with them watching me, but if they made a move in my direction I'd be out of the room in a heart beat, er, make that he'd be out of the room in a beat.

"You are the weakest link, good-bye!"

19. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Totally depends on the environment and the people around me, so i guess that is a maybe.

20. chinquapin

chinquapin Member

I think a groups of women and men together is the way to go, but a friend in college used to have a few of us over to her apartment. She always said she had enough love to go around. I learned a lot from her.