Orgasm? Yes or No.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by geo1981, May 1, 2013.

1. geo1981

geo1981 Guest

I am wondering, do prostitutes have orgasm when having sex with their customers?

2. dibbo69

dibbo69 Fuck em all

I would guess it all depends on the individual and some probably do and some don't. What difference does it make either way? If I'm paying for a service whether it's a meal at a restaurant or getting laid it's really not about anyone but me or those in my company. I pay them so it's their job to make sure I'm satisfied not mine to make sure things are going well for them.

In this case there are lots of other variables as well in addition to the general things in life that make a person's day good or bad. For one they are also doing a job-the faster they make you cum the more money they've made in a shorter period of time so they are most likely concentrating on your pleasure. Also they are fucking you because you are paying them not because they find you attractive or think you're a great guy so again sometimes they might be other times they may be disgusted by the person-not all people are the cleanest so you know.

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Yes, please.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes. every single prostitute, every single time.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how did you decide that we needed a wiki link for jerry springer and hormone, but not whore, moan, or joke?

7. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Jerry Springer told a joke about making a whore moan . If the whore is moaning she is having an orgasm , or she could be faking the orgasm . Some women do fake orgasms .

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i got the joke...

i was just asking about the wikipedia links that you insert after seemingly random words in your posts. it seems like if you assume that we don't know what a hormone is, then you would also assume that we don't know what a whore or a moan is.

9. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Not ever one reading these posts knows English well , they may not know what a whore , or hormone is . I dont think all whores moan . Some might want more money to moan . Some may get board and leave before they moan .
    There was a rock group with this name
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whores_Moaning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMM7M3U6nn8"]The Whore Moans - Sweet As A Peach - YouTube

p.s. some women orgasm with out moaning .