Orgasm of choice

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Russtami, May 8, 2019.

?

Women....Which orgasm is the best in your experience

Poll closed Dec 8, 2019.
  1. One and done

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Multiple

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Russtami

Russtami Members

Which orgasm do women say is the very best....ie desired intensity for greatest duration

2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

My wife is one and done. However, the one and done hasn't happened in a very long time!

3. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Ya I here you my wife's the same.

4. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Do you think our wives would get along? Maybe they're both closet lesbians and would get each other off, over, and over, and over again. LOL

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I could only wish. LOL

6. Nwcc75

Nwcc75 Members

It appears that I've been blessed. My ex would come several times in a session.
    My Fiance comes easily.. She gets off with nipple play, oral, anal, and of course g spot stimulation. She easily comes 10 to 15 times. She has very intense orgasms that last a few minutes when her legs are up on my shoulders and I'm moderately choking her. They leave her incapacitated for quite awhile.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  7. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

My wife is one and done for about 15 minutes, then a different position and organism again, then I am the one who is one and done. I can remember 45-50 years ago being able to organism more than once in a session, but now just content to get it once:smiley:. My penis just doesn't hold up:disappointed:.

bananaman321 likes this.
  8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Can’t really answer for my wife, but she is good for 2. 1 oral (Really Big “O”). I let her come down for a moment, then she settles in to be ridden or she rides for a second “O”. After that she is done. I then blow my load.