Orgasm from rubbing my husband's....

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Carolina188, Dec 27, 2020.

1. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

And us guys like that too. I like the feeling of wet pussy hair with slickness. Blows my mind as good

2. Harley96

Harley96 Senior Member

I didn’t know it had an official name, it’s very pleasing to both my wife and I. When we get in position she on her back her legs apart I lick her to get her pussy lips wet then I lay my cock just on her slit sliding up and down on it. It’s beautiful to watch her pussy how the lips get puffy and open like a flower, the expression of pleasure on her face is so exciting to me and seeing her pussy lips gripping my cock and her hand pushing it on to her clit and mound mmmm make’s me want to do it right now, my wife has always wanted my cum in her vagina and most times doing this I’m able to put the head of my cock in her to cum when she is cumming but there have been times when I cum on her pussy or shot a lover her tits and stomach.

3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

me and my lover tend to go back and 4th between us either frotting each other or him making love to my ass. He as well makes the best faces when he's about to cum. <3

RBecca likes this.
  4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

That is really exciting. Best foreplay. Keeping the cock over my wifes pussy lips make both of us realy excited and wet. Sometimes we keep like that and ejoy the prolonged excitement.

Harley96 likes this.
  5. osteban

osteban Members

Sometimes my gf and I, when we don't have the possibility to have sex, rubbing fully clothed. Then friction can bring to orgasm

6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Yeah I had that a few times before
    I liked it better when my partner orgasmed too

6Sailor9 and osteban like this.
  7. osteban

osteban Members

Of course, when she makes her underwear sticky and wet

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

:)