Orgasm Denial

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Dobbie567, Jan 24, 2016.

1. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hope it was a good one!

2. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

yes please, i love when a guy has the patience to not cum in 5 min and keep me moaning for hours (well not hours, 30 min would be fine). i cum so much harder and i particularly love when they are playing with me (fingering, touching, toying) and he leans in close enough to kiss me and then he pulls away making me crave him even more. i usually will cum so hard if he does that for a while and then finally kisses me and puts his lips against mine and his tongue in my mouth

3. cincy

cincy Members

We are trying something new, if i give her 5 orgasms, I get a ruined orgasm. Last night was her 5th orgasm since my last ruined orgasm, so in about and hour I will get my ruined orgasm. She lays on the edge of the bed and pulls her knees up to her chest. I kneel on the floor and lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass, then I stand and rub little willy on her pussy and ass. I just go back and forth until I'm on the edge, and then lay little willy on the top of her pussy and wait to see if anything happens. Sooner or later cum will dribble out and run down her pussy and on to her ass. Then the best part, I get to do my clean up duty on that picture perfect cream pie.

funlolita1 likes this.
  4. cincy

cincy Members

My dominant wife teases and denies my orgasms, but she let me turn the tables on her, and I teased and denied her orgasms for 5 straight days. As soon as she started to orgasm, I made her stop, and her hips bounced up and down on the bed and she shouted "oh no, oh no, oh no". It was very frustrating for her for 5 straight days, but I think she liked it.

Straight Up and funlolita1 like this.
  5. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

We actually inadvertently did this recently; except I was the victim. She made a 60 minute timer and said I wasn’t supposed to cum until then. I made it about 45 minutes of complete tease and denial when I accidentally came. She just sat back and watched my penis bounce around while I shot my load as punishment

kinkydoyouloveme and Micheal9 like this.
  6. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

My wife love locking me in a chastity cage and then doing everything she can to get me excited knowing i will not get a release. She usually tops it off when having me go down on her until she is satisfied and then leaves me locked up...

Micheal9 likes this.