Orgasm Denial

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Dobbie567, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Dobbie567

Dobbie567 Guest

Any women into this? I really like keeping a woman on the edge for a while. How long can you last?

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I thought from the title this was going to be just like holocaust denial, only for orgasms

NO! ORGASMS DO NOT EXIST! IT'S ALL A LIE!

Deidre and quark like this.
  3. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I have masturbated and edged myself before, only a couple times because I usually don't have time. I do enjoy it, the final orgasm is MAJOR and I usually moan and scream a lot more than usual even though I am masturbating all by myself!

Micheal9 and Fred64 like this.
  4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I thought it was going to be a full-on Holocaust denial thread. Odd...

5. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I prefer forced repeated orgasms much more, but this also enjoyable.

I like to be choked while being forced to edge in particular as the oxygen deprivation combined with sensation overload once im permitted to climax, and my throat released simultaneously provides the most insanely intense and unique orgasms.
    If I'm simply brought to edge then denied stimulation until the impending orgasm feeling retreats more than a handful of times i get legitimately pissy, though.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  6. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I don't like being denied an orgasm but I absolutely love it when she brings me to the edge over and over until She finally Makes one too many strokes and I explode

bigredinmass likes this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Yes, but I just think of it as teasing.

8. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I practice it regularly

osteban likes this.
  9. JL0006

JL0006 Members

I've been experimenting with orgasm denial just recently. As of today (September 1), I am on day 28 - I last ejaculated four weeks ago today. At this point, the frustration and longing for it is maddening. I get to the brink these days with just the slightest bit of playing with myself. The goal I set for myself was one month, so I am going to masturbate and ejaculate (thank heaven!) this Tuesday Sep 4. After that, I'm taking a break and going back to a more normal schedule of release.

johnnyfive and Fred64 like this.
  10. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Congratulations on making it a whole month, not a lot of people can do that. I love being on the sexual high all the time.

11. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Are you using a vibrator when you edge and deny,? I orgasmed last night first in about 3 weeks. When I do orgasm they seem so much more intense.

12. JL0006

JL0006 Members

Hey, thanks. I agree about the sexual high - it set in after about a week and became acute after two weeks. For the most recent week, though, I've basically just been ready to chew through a nail, with the desperate need to cum more than offsetting the high. If I knew last Aug 4 what I know now, I would have set myself three weeks or today instead of a "long" month. But so it goes, and I'm going to do what I set out to do. 72 more hours. Hope your blow last night was a nice big one!

Fred64 likes this.
  13. Fred64

Fred64 Members

It was pretty intense, I have gotten to where I try to avoid orgasm because I find as I get older and the depression sets in that I sometimes can take several days before my libido comes back again. I generally have a fairly high sex drive, this time it came right back, but when it drops I don’t feel like my self if that makes sense. I bet your next orgasm will be great
    I remember when I had my heart attack I didn’t masturbate after for like 3 or 4 weeks, usually I would masturbate every day, was orgasming about once a week, when I finally did it I came so hard the amount of cum was unreal.

14. JL0006

JL0006 Members

I'm sorry to hear about the heart attack and hope all's well now. I'm expecting a fair amount on Tuesday, believe me. If I don't have an involuntary emission in the meantime - last night, I actually had a dream about having a wet dream. What the heck is that, a meta-wet dream?

15. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Thank you, Iam all good now, I haven’t had a wet dream in ages, good luck with that. Are you going to continue with denial?

16. JL0006

JL0006 Members

I haven't had one in ages either, but I also haven't held off for a full month either. Tuesday evening will be my 31-day goal, so I'm going to masturbate and cum like a fire hose - maybe twice. Then I think I'll give myself a break and get back to my regular cum schedule - usually around twice a week.

Fred64 likes this.
  17. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I did something like what you're doing once; except mine was for just over 3 weeks. My work had me away from home and bunked up with 200 other guys sleeping in a school gymnasium on cots. Needless to say I never touched myself and it was horrible how much you think about sex when you wait that long. It's not natural

JL0006 likes this.
  18. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I’m only into denying myself orgasms for a short time...as in minutes. I like to be teased until I’m begging for it but then I want it and don’t want to wait. I don’t have the self control to hold off for a long time. I’ll just do it myself. Although now I’m thinking about being tied up and teased and that’s intriguing...

It’s not really “denial” but my husband and I have a new schedule that is working out for us. We try not to have sex during the week. So he’s not orgasming for 4-5 days. Then we go nuts on the weekend. It works for us because he’s tired during the week and I enjoy the feeling of being thoroughly fucked. When the weekend gets here we are both super horny. It’s made him kinkier too.
    We had sex 8 times this weekend and that’s only counting his orgasms. There were several times inbetween where he just got me off. He did something yesterday afternoon that was probably the best sexual experience of my life. Lol

Micheal9 and thefallenone1986 like this.
  19. JL0006

JL0006 Members

Yeah, at 3 weeks is where things started getting acute. You are totally right - you wake up with an erection and sexual thoughts instantly flood your brain. I do fine when I'm preoccupied with work or whatever else, but as soon as there's any down time, bam! Mental imagery of fucking like a madman, instant erection, aching groin, etc. Well, tonight I get to reward myself. It's going to be a spectacular mess all over my chest and stomach.

20. Fred64

Fred64 Members

When Iam denying my libido is so high. I love the super high libido because it provides me with some of the most intense masturbation without cumming.