Organic Budshots...Anyone can post some here.

Discussion in 'BOGLAND' started by BushyOldGrower, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Xtbudda

Xtbudda Member

This shot of a nice Lifesaver Bud would never happened without the help of BOGs genetics.!!!!!!

Hey BOG wasssup man, nice to see you around again. I have to admit, I have been missing your writings, as you have a wealth of info willing to share.
    This season, I have fired up some SBX3 also and very looking forward to growing these girls out (positive thinking). Any tips on the SBX3, ie:nutes/water, expected height spurt going into 12/12, etc.
    Xtbudda...

2. BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The SB3 still shows some variation with definate keeper moms. All the plants are potent and similar in quality to the clone mother but some branch better and grow on more in flower than others. My advise is to clone the hardy yielders and find the best of them that is very dark green. The fattest leaved ones arent most like the clone.

The clone mother tends to be very dark with thinner leaves and a pungent smell so find a good clone mom and be careful not to lose it. Any sb plant product brings top dollar due to the taste and potency that is hard to match. Many find it to be somewhat similar to OG Kush and it is possible that this rare clone was a throwback to a cross done by the seed company White Label. BOG

3. River Rat

River Rat Member

BOG: Just found you, finally! Glad you are doing good. :D

You are the reason I decided to try growing. Bought your BG,BB,BMR Medley last April. My 1st grow (bagseed) died due to 120F ambient temps in the desert where I live.

Just now ready to germ your seeds and hope for a female of each. Will probably be pestering you for advice soon.

Great Budshots!!! (As always, LOL) Intend to buy your book as a gift/how to grow guide for my daughter and her husband.

I'm another retired truck driver. (O/O NAVL "bed-bugger")

FUN IS THE GOAL/LOVE IS THE WAY! :) RR

4. Turn

Turn Member

Wow that shit is insane! Oh man I seriously get that lusty feeling in my stomache when I look at it. But hey quick question don't take it too personally but are you all cops? Cause like you all have low posts and know each other and have a strange way of talking and typing. And also you had a shitty bong next to your pictures of incredible weed, so yeah you just have a fake feel, no offense or nothing. Cop or not I think I will get your book if you can grow stuff like that

5. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

hmmm thats quite a way to say it..........and thats obviously a custom piece with his sig. BOG blown into it.......i think its hella sweet. They have low posts because they probably have busy lives and only report here when they have the spare time or something new to share. They could know each other from old forums......or just be old friends.....either way they know each other, what does it matter? You don't make sence...."you have a fake feel................I think I will get your book if you can grow stuff like that"..........maybe just me but your contradicting yourself. Either way i would suggest BOG's book........very helpful for beginners! ;)

- 42o -

6. Xtbudda

Xtbudda Member

Turn,,,some of us know BOG from other various grow related forums.

RiverRat, good luck with those girls, you got germing, but do get the temps down, hehe.

BOG thanks for the headsup on the SBX3. 2/3 of the SBX3 started out veeeery slow, but are perking up. They are all short and tight internodes.
    I have read there is very little height growth going into 12/12?

Hey BOG where is the little BOG doll?

7. River Rat

River Rat Member

Turn: Oh darn! You saw through our cop conspiracy. "Now put your hands behind your back and count the clicks. If you run, you'll only go to jail tired!" LOL

Xtbudda: Me and the 10 week old "first grow" bagseed were doing just ducky 'til the growroom A/C went legs up.
    The bad part is that 3 BOG sprouts also died. They were supposed to be stage 2 of a perpetual harvest.

I decided to defer to the will of the ganja gods and just let the situation rest for a few weeks 'til the weather got cooler. (Besides, running a dedicated A/C cost more than the electricity for the lights.)

I now have 2 week old bagseed growing and will wait 2 more weeks to germ more BOG Medley. Meanwhile my new soil (MoonShineMan Mix) is aging/curing to be used with the BOGSEED when it's time.

Lessons Learned: Contrary to most of what I've read, plants don't really stall 'til temps exceed about 100F. (Might just be the strains I was growing; some looked heavy indica and some were definitely sativa dominant.)

Also, even though low humidity/high temps cause plants to suck up the H2O, it is easy to over-water. I did ok on the frequency, but overdid the amount.

BOG: You'll be pleased to know that 3 out of 4 of your seeds germed within 24 hours and were quite vigorous. I got 1 outta' 2 of the Skunk#1x Durban Poison, but it was very sickly/puny; and 0 for 4 of some quality genetics Sativa dominant mixed strains.

Batting .750 germ rate for the BOG in high temps aint too shabby. The others batted essentially zero.

Lookin' forward to my next BOG grow. This time I'll get it right.

Stay Safe/Be Happy RR

8. HumphreysMcgee

HumphreysMcgee Member

very nice pics bog.... when i grew out your LS and bmr they were quite tasty... some day maybe ill get some more if possible... been following your grows since 2000... still looking mighty fine

9. jonmcdonald190

jonmcdonald190 Member

wow, i hope my shit turns out like that.

10. BushyOldGrower

No offense taken. Often potheads are paranoid. I am too.

The truth is that agents of the govt dont teach people how to grow or sell marijuana seeds. ;)

I am known for a long time online but relativly new to this site. I am quite busy and while I did once post almost every day I only do it a couple times a week now.

Cops hardly waste their time here really. They look mostly for pedofiles rather than pot growers online. IN all my years online very few have been busted relating to their online dealings unless they were real stupid.

I dont hate cops. Many of them love pot and want it legal as do I but I have never worked for LEO. I am a left wing lunatic fringer. No worries about me dude.

Yeah blowers like marbleslinger have made me some fine glass for sure and Malia too. BOG

Thanks for all your fine compliments on the goodies.

11. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I found a new girlfriend. Her name is Cindy, and damn she is SWEET!

Here's a pic of her for you to enjoy... ;)

12. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Deliscious.

13. BushyOldGrower

Glad you like my Cinnimon Girl Skip...She's quite a looker and what's that perfume she's wearing?

She's a sweet one to wake up in the morning to isn't she? ;) BOG

14. LindaBoo

LindaBoo Member

[​IMG]

Just got here,been growing for 35 some years,from the Bay Area to the NorCa.mountains,look forward to learnin,readin and sharin my knowledge.I grow totally organic,am licensed and work with my local co-ops.

[​IMG]8 week NYDiesel clone (our favorite this last year)

[​IMG]I call these American Idol,WN strain there a cross bred clones I have been working on for years.........

[​IMG]

15. BushyOldGrower

It's good to meet another proud grower! :)

You obviously take pride in your skill and your cherished best genetics. I salute you. ;) BOG

Perhaps one day soon we will meet...

16. skip

skip Founder Administrator

All Hail the King of Sour Bubble! I just want to lick every tricome off that bud! :)

[​IMG]

17. HitThatShit

HitThatShit Member

Is it wrong if my mouth started watering while looking at the pic above me...

18. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

19. mkmasuda

mkmasuda Member

Hi BushyOldGrower, I would like to talk with you about strains. I' currently running headshops in Japan and trying to get hold of your BOG strains but seems like I can't find your strains except BCBD. Is it possible to contact you and discuss about getting your strains? Please let me know because I would like to get hold of your strains ASAP! your quick reply will be great.

mkmasuda

20. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Isnt shipping seeds to other countrys illegal?