Organic Budshots...Anyone can post some here.

Discussion in 'BOGLAND' started by BushyOldGrower, Aug 2, 2006.

1. PassTheDoobie

PassTheDoobie Member

I am so damn happy to have found you again, Brother! My deepest thanks to Reverand Trip for helping that happen and to Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, the Heart of the Lotus Sutra, for making it happen.

I have missed you so much!!!

Deepest and sincerest love and respect!

Thomas

2. BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Chills run up my spine Brother Tom!!!

Miracles have occurred in our lives. Private Message me or talk to me through the Rev Chris about this weekend...

Hope to see ya soon!!! :p

Love and respect, BOG :)

3. BushyOldGrower

I have a few more pics of what I call "Vacation Lifesaver". It is a select and favorite tastiing clone version that has that "white" quality". :p

This really tastes great with the hint of blueberry, bubblegum and some lemon. BOG

I think the last pic is regular Lifesaver. :X

4. Smokey_McPot_420

Smokey_McPot_420 Member

holy shit. thats nice stuff

5. sibannac

sibannac Member

Holy shit that is some crystally weed! It looks so good I can almost smell it!

6. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

Who needs to grow when you got pics like this..........almost get high lookin at em' ;)

- 42o -

7. BushyOldGrower

This is Lifesaver too and it's Monday!!

You know the truth is that with my work even Monday's aren't dreary. :p

Trimming the good herb is fun. I listen to classic rock and have a joint rolled to hit occasionally and in no time it's done. A little work every day keeps me happy. Why would anyone do anything else? :sunglasse BOG

8. Sportster

Sportster Member

ummmmm...yeah it was BOG, in fact one of THE biggest on OG there was todate!!!

I see yer still hammerin' out kick ass threads that only a BushyOlderGrower can do.....

Good seein' ya pal, kinda lost track of ya for a spell.....Hope all is well yer way, at least they appear "par for the course..." ;)

Stay SAFE, I'll be around!!!
    ~Sportz~

9. ChrisTrip

ChrisTrip Senior Member

Hey Sportster, Welcome!

And yes, this is the real deal, the real BOG who graced OG and then ICMag with his wisdom.

And the Vacation Lifesaver is to die for!!!

It reminds me of the high I used to get from "Orange Bud" in the old daze in Amsterdam's coffeeshops (before the year 2000) - it's not Organgey, but the high is the same giggle with a wiggle.

Gawd that was great!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

~Chris

10. BushyOldGrower

Nice to hear from my old friend. The good old days at Overgrow were fun but it sort of Overgrew to the point that it got a little nasty at times. Earth is a funny place eh? :)

I kinda like my little corner here where nobody seems to mind if I show my shit off. Just like before I ever made seeds. :p

Now all I push is my Book and ya know what? I don't care how many sell and it's more fun to just be myself.

Don't make a stranger of yourself my mountain friend.

Here's a couple more frosty pics for you. Bogbubble and then Sour Bubble...

BOG :X

11. Sportster

Sportster Member

Thanks for the Welcome mat...seems like a nice "purple" place, rather large compared to what I am use to, but all in all.....its very nice!!!

Saaaaay I was wondering if you are the <web> master here??....it seems the pix. rate is rather large for regular sized monitors, such as 17" an up...wondering if there was a way to have webmaster trim that down some so the whole page here fits the monitor screen??...

BOG, BOG, BOG.... WHAT THE HELL have you been up to lately??...I kinda lost track of alot of my pals when the ship sank, I've managed to find alot of them as they surfaced, but you weren't one of them......until now!!!...I had asked around about you, and told those who said they knew how to get ahold of you would let you know I was inquiring about yer well bein'....which I am sure they DIDN'T do, cuz I am not that hard to find out here...You, on the other hand my friend, weren't so easy to locate, until a member at a medical MJ site I help run posted a link to here, in search of a strain's pedigree and low an behold I see BOG's little nitch in the corner of the internet....COOL MAN!!! I also heard your "NOMADIC" now, but we can discuss that privately I hope....Alots happened, and alot have gone away, I very glad to see the ill tides haven't effected you one bit....

Yep, yep, yep......I too, like you my friend, as still hard at it, kinda a <dry> spell in the mountains at the prestents but we shall survive indeed!!!

Good seein' ya, I'll be shootin' ya a <pm> to get more caught up on lost times!!!.....Hope all is well for you and your lovely wife!!!

Stay SAFE ALL....
    ~Sportz~ :sunglasse

12. ChrisTrip

ChrisTrip Senior Member

Howdy Sportster and welcome to land of purple.... Ha!

Skip is the webmaster and creator here, I am an admin, but don't use my powers... I prefer not to meddle in the affairs of wizards as they are subtle and quick to anger!!!

BOG will visit again I presume, as we love him here! And the more the merrier, as the HipForums have been promoting free speech in a nice place to be for a decade now... in one form or another.

We are glad to see you!

With peace,
    ~Chris

13. Jubei

Jubei Member

Awesome pics BOG. I sure love all your strains. That Sourbubble is my favorite indica beyond a doubt. Better then anything we smoked in adam. Like i said when i rated it for IC Cup i gave it top honors. IMO it should have one as that DNA was way to chemy to come close to Sourbubble. Man ive been looking all over for you. Was wondering where to get somemore SB seeds as the clone i had of BX1 and the seeds of BX2 were confiscated. Let me know Sir. Keep up the great work.
    Jubei

14. ChrisTrip

ChrisTrip Senior Member

HOWDY Jubei!

Glad you made it over here... we have a happy bunch of folks and BOG drops in fairly regularly... he just started BOGland a month ago and it seems to be growing nicely!

A big thanks to BOG for sharing his knowledge, wisdom and kindness with the community here...

With peace and hopes you visit again,
    ~Chris

Founding Editor of the International Cannagraphic Magazine, Etc.

15. BushyOldGrower

Sportster, the nomadic mode did take place through the winter and early spring but all has been accomplished and we are safely in our cave once again. ;)

Jube, you were one of the good judges man! :) You wouldn't believe what happened to the Sour Bubble after I cubed it dude. It's done ya know and the SB4 seeds have tested out to be over 2/3 fem and they grow more in flower making then yield nice now. Just look at a few pics of single cola SB4 plants from seed. Everyone is impressed how fat the colas got in 2 gallon pots and the yields per plant given the reasonably short veg time from seed.

I guess I sound like I am still pushing my seeds but that isn't it. I want the world to have my best and see what I have done. Trouble is that business kinda soured me on selling them and so I have a bunch. I will probably be able to get rid of them somehow eventually but not sure when yet.

PM me Jube. :p BOG

Here's the proof. They look just like the clone sbc only fatter.

16. Sportster

Sportster Member

Right on my friend, I am glad to hear yer back in yer normal digs-n-shit, ain't no place like casa'.....amd of course from the pics, I see yer back to yer old tricks, postin' those outragious bud shots!!!...

None the less, glad to see you out an about share'n yer stuff with the world again, an I hope life for you an Mrs Bog are whats intended!!!.....Next time, don't leave without "phone'n home..." ;)

17. BushyOldGrower

Yes, I did disappear from sight but it wasn't because my friends meant little to me. It was for a reason that just happened. Life goes on and things do change but it's good to have friends remember you. We will get that ride together sometime yet Sportster. ;)

Not making any seeds of late but I sure am making something we call medicine around here. :) BOG

18. BushyOldGrower

Some blessings from somewhere have come to me in recent years. :X

I am not certain but the blessings have actually come from above. :sunglasse The sun is the father and the Earth is the mother and we are the children of the sun. :eek:

BlueMoonRocks are tight rocks indeed but the potency and aroma of blueberry and lavendar will make folks smell twice.

They always look at least twice. :p Have a look at perfected BlueMoonRocks and remember to say thanks to mom and pop each morning.

May the blessings always shine upon you and yours... BOG

19. BushyOldGrower

But, I do have BlueMoonRocks fresh in from the moon today! :sunglasse

20. ChrisTrip

ChrisTrip Senior Member

Thanks for reminding me that we are all children of the sun and earth...

Without this connection we are lost little children...

Keep on growing free!

With peace to all from Chris...