Oregon

Discussion in 'Oregon' started by tom, May 21, 2004.

1. tom

tom Member

Hey, I'm on the Oregon coast. Just wondering if any others from Oregon drop in. See ya!

2. Harvest

Harvest Member

I'm hopefully soon to be in Oregon! My husband and I have been looking for a house to buy so once we find the right one we'll be there! :)

3. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

Hi Tom,

newo and aithiesis are from oregon. im in washington but i dig oregon. its beautiful i vist often..:)

4. tom

tom Member

Hola amigo's!

5. valleytravelin

valleytravelin Member

Hey, 23/f from Christmas Valley Oregon, haven't made my way to the coast yet, but can't wait to go! email at sarahkevelin@hotmail.com

I'm Sarah, it's awesome to meet you all!

6. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Hi, from a neighbor in Washington. Oregon's a blast.

7. tom

tom Member

Where in Oregon is Christmas Valley? Gonna assume eastern

8. castorred

castorred Member

i am going to be traveling through oregon in a month or so. could you give me some good spots to stop and camp? free is prefferable, because shouldnt life be free?

9. valleytravelin

valleytravelin Member

yes eastern oregon! its about 90 miles south east of bend.
    well if you have a camper u can stay at walmart....your welcome to stay on our 5 acres of land in christmas valley for a while!! (free)
    sarahkevelin@hotmail.com
    sarah

10. castorred

castorred Member

thanx for the offer valley, you encompass the spirit that we should all have.
    but we are going to be traveling down the coast to redding,ca. i picked up a copy of don's free camping guide and i found tons of spots to stay, and most of them were free. i highly recomend this book if you are looking for cheap camping. its well worth the $15 i paid for it.

11. jessibear

jessibear Member

...to Eugene from Missouri. My hubby used to live in Newport so whenever we go to the coast that's where we hang out.

12. tom

tom Member

Ok, not to be obnoxious or anything, but uh, I'm just typing here to get this post back to the front 'cause I know there's gotta be more Oregun folk here. HAHAHA!

13. laluna musica

laluna musica Guest

hey now all -

50 yr old guy thinking of moving to ashland or thereabouts in mid june after a few years in europe. will need friends, work, place to lay my head until i get settled. talents in social work, music, writing, peacefulness. lalunamusica@rock.com
    blessings, jesse

14. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Sup guys? Portland here...

15. laluna musica

laluna musica Guest

hey now all -

50 year old single guy looking to move to southern or coastal oregon. talents in peaceableness, writing, music. need friends, work, living situation. blessings to all, lalunamusica@hotmail.com

16. laluna musica

laluna musica Guest

hey now all -
    50 year old guy moving to southern or coastal oregon in aug 2005. talents in peaceableness, writing, music. need friends, work, living situation. advice, compassion to: lalunamusica@hotmail.com blessings, jesse

17. raven23

raven23 Member

I'm in corvallis

18. PedroTheLIonGirl

PedroTheLIonGirl Member

hey i wanna go surfing in Oregon this summer...ive neevr been, but i will go for the end of august

19. gypsy_queen79

gypsy_queen79 Member

Roseburg, Oregon. (abt 70 miles south of Eugene on I-5)

20. Brucha

Brucha Member

I live in Lincoln City and live to surf! Come on down with an open invitation to surf! Alot of surfers tend to be fairly territorial and very newbie unfriendly..which sucks as far as I am concerned......

People on the coast seem to be real shut-ins, even during summer..strange....