Ordering LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Nafs4, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Nafs4

Nafs4 Members

Hey, a few days ago I ordered a tab of LSD from someone in California (Im in VA). Everything was good, I was just chilling, waiting for my package to arrive, and yesterday (Monday 10/21) I was in class when I got an email from the shipping company warning me that they need me to pay 425$ in bitcoin in order for my package to arrive, and when it does, I will get 215$ refunded. If I don't pay the money soon, the package will stay there and the police will investigate it, so i need to get it out of there ASAP. Fyi, NO ONE informed me that I'd have to oay such a fee, nor the company which should be required to do so. I contacted the dealer right way, and he informed me that it is a trustful company, and he 2ill pay 1/2 of the price. he'll pay 210$, and I'll pay the rest 215$. I'm underage , and currently on an exchange year as well.I've tried to do EVERYTHING to find some money but I just can't, and I'll get in a LOT trouble with cops, both my country and the US, my parents, my host parents, just everyone. I'm BEGGING for your help. I currently have 159$, and I need 61$ more. Anyone willing to either help, or advise me to do anything about it? Btw, the shipping company is Pacific International Lines in case you were wondering. And don't come at me in the comments, MANY people order their tabs online and I thought I'd give it a try since I didn't know where else to find it in my area.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This is a scam from the dealer do not respond to it. You don't have to pay shipping costs like you say to pick up mail in the USA. They want to get more money out of you and there is no way for them to tell the post office to hold mail. So I really don't think there is any LSD. There is only the threat so you pay.

If you do get something the police investigate do not admit to ordering. It's a small amount and you are a student. They will have to give up. As of now there is no evidence you ordered LSD. Mistakes are made all the time with the mail. I have gotten my neighbors mail before. That must of happened to you too.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This.

Don't pay.

4. Nafs4

Nafs4 Members

-----
    ty, but lemme update u. I got an email from the "shipping company" telling me that he paid the 215 and i since i received your reply late i already paid 200. FUCK. Anyway, a problem is that the package had my name on it, and address. what do i do im stupid-

5. soulcompromise

pray? :)

I would just hope that you don't get caught. Maybe your package will come, and maybe it won't. Either way, that's a mistake you don't have to make again!

6. Nafs4

Nafs4 Members

-------

Im fuckeddd

and the worst of all is that im an exchange student not even a fucking citizen bruh

if there is lsd in it, will they check it? like the police or wtvr. and if they do, what excuses can i use to get away w it. it has my name and address on it, however i didnt make any online payments so that proves smth.

7. soulcompromise

I've actually got experience with acid through the mail. I had a package with tabs in it come to me. When I think about it, I'm not sure there's any real way to detect the stuff in a package.

As for what to say, don't say anything at all. If they arrest you, you have the right to remain silent. Use that. Ask them for a lawyer. If they try to question you, ask for a lawyer again. Indicate that you won't talk to them unless legal counsel is provided. They may hold you for awhile, but they won't be able to process you without giving you your right to an attorney.

That's the best advice I can give you, man. I'm sorry. It sounds like a bad deal.

8. Nafs4

Nafs4 Members

--------

tysm, yall are the fucking shit on this site

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

lmao these tags..
    upload_2019-10-26_23-6-9.png

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

Banana boat is departing in 20mins.. All passengers present your boarding passes.

11. Nafs4

Nafs4 Members

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHATTT
    dont do me like that i was in PAIN

12. Nafs4

Nafs4 Members

ok lemme just remove the overreacting ones since i found ppl who replied omFg