Ordering glass pipe by mail

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by islandgurl, Jun 15, 2006.

1. smiley420

smiley420 Member

2. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

yeah $35-$40 going price around here, these probably have a $30 shipping cost.

3. letsbefamous

letsbefamous Member

hey, has anyone ordered pipes from any of these thousands of companies from india? im looking at starting a shop and was looking at these sites to use as suppliers... and need some type of feedback. some of these sites are like the taj international guy that posted earlier, www.wellbeingoverseas.com, www.peoplehandicraft.com, www.grinder-pollinator.com, www.continentalsupplies.com, www.continental-smoking-pipes.com, www.ladygodivas.com.

now, i have one of the pieces thats on the wellbeingoverseas site.. its absolutely amazing... but i got it from a local indian shop. any input would be greatly apreciated... thank you

4. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

they gotta be getting them somewhere, they all seem to be pretty good deals too. if you think you have a way of moving them i'd say go for it.

5. letsbefamous

letsbefamous Member

i believe i can move them... the shops around here are just outrageous... and so many stoners. im just worried about putting out a grand for a shipment from overseas, and it not showing up.

6. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

I paid just over 20 USD for my lovely color changing glass pipe and that included shipping. I didn't order from that taj person, but I have the link to the place I bought mine. PM me if y'all need it. I don't want to put it in here, could be construed as spam.

Peace,
    islandgurl :)