orange peels!? prices =(

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by MagnanimityMan, May 26, 2004.

1. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

for years i've been going to the same fields, always great picking, always. but i went last week and i see ORANGE PEELS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i spoke to a friend of mine who goes shroom hunting alot, and his fields have been nuked with orange peels also!!!! is this happening to everyone?!?!?!?!?!? everywhere??! it's absolutely horrible.
    i went to buy shrooms for the first time in 2 years, and they've gotten TOOO expensive! they're 50$ for an eigth now!? what in god's name has been going on? how much are they around you guys? are they enforcing all this orange peel nonsense also?
    anyone live in south florida =)?

2. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

Explain The "orange Peels" I Don't Understand.

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I live in south florida, used to live in lauderdale too, but I'm up here in lake worth now. What's this orange peel buisness?

4. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

oh man.... i dont know if it's a law now that every field needs to do this or what... but bulk orange peels completely NUKE the field from any psyc. shroomage. completely! i noticed the fields that were once BLOOMIN are now nearly barren, and the shrooms that do manage to cultivate and grow are duds. just, fungus... i wish i knew more on this also. i wish i knew a field that didn't have these orange peels!!!!!! but they alll do now. some of them are scattered out by the field workers (i guess), and you see them all over, and some of the fields just have this HUGE pile of the peels in the middle of the field. regardless, it ruins what i'm after. and i hate it.
    it's been over a week now. and i refuse to may so much for fungus.

5. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cows can eat orange peels, with high summer temperatures grass is not as abumndant, but there are plenty of orange peels leftover from juicing companies..they may just trying to feed the cows.

6. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

ohhh is it that the cows eat them?!
    that makes sense. i thought it was the citris in the air or some shit... i htought that didn't sound right...

man... fuck orange peels...

7. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

xaosflux, i really really like your qoute.. "stay sane inside insanity".
    that meant alot to me.

8. whispera

whispera Member

shrooms in edinburgh cost £6 for thirty grams.
    Sort of on the same topic, is it true that vitamin c can bring you down from a trip?
    Claire

9. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I have never heard of orange peels being used by people to prevent shrooms from growing. I would dobut that it would work. Just keep checking your fields, mabye it wasn't a good time to pick anyway. If you can no longer go mushroom hunting and you cannot pay the street prices, then you should grow shrooms yourself.

Vitimin C will not take you down from a trip.

10. whispera

whispera Member

thanks treephiend, i had heard from many people that this was true and was only going to use it because my freind wants to trip for the first time and wanted some form of control in case she doesnt enjoy it. Can you suggest anything?

Claire

11. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

For control?- Just be in an environment that feels safe to them,And make sure theyre educated on what to expect and dont phuck with them and try weirding them out, that just messes everything up.
    other than that i dunno

12. whispera

whispera Member

Thanks but is there nothing that will definatley bring you down from a trip? I think she is REALLY apprehensive about drugs but would love it so if there was a way for definate that she could controll it that would be really kewl.
    claire

13. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

Bastards, maybe this should go in the conspiracy thread

14. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

get sugar water and put it in a jar labeled "antidote" or something like that, and measure out a "dose" for her, and tell her trip will turn around if she drinks it... it'll put them in the right mindset or something... i dont know... but yeah, dont tell her that its just sugar water.

15. mart_182

mart_182 Member

cunning... ive heard that vitamin C thing so many times, i had one of the best trips of my life after having drunk about 2ltrs of OJ at work, so i know its bollocks:)

16. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

the trip always seemed stronger if I had a good dose of Vitamin C right after I ate the shrooms.

17. mart_182

mart_182 Member

lol actually ive just remembered, when i ate mushies at the weekend i diced em up and chucked em in a glass of OJ, twas a most immense trip. so HAHA! vitamin C doesnt kill your trip, so sayeth me

18. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

nonono, i'm talking about orange peels out in cow pastures. the fields i used to go hunting in with friends now has these orange peels scattered alllllll throughout it, and the shroomage is SIGNIFICANTLY less, it's disgusting. it has to be the orange peels. it has to be. someone said earlier that it's for the cows to eat, but why aren't there shrooms?

it's alright though. these last many months, since posting this thread, i just started growing them in my dormroom. they're AMAZING guys. if none of you have ever tried to cultivate them yourself, i suggest you do! it's too too too easy, takes SOOOO little labor, and the quality is absolutely absolutely amazing.

19. mart_182

mart_182 Member

lmao there arent any mushies cuz the cows are eating them all, did you see any cows staring at trees with ENORMOUS pupils?

20. yohonis

yohonis Member

my guess on the orange peels is that -the cows eat them then the shrooms cant grow in their shit. all cow shit is, is grass fibers when you look at a dryed stool really close. (had to use it to start fires haha) so maybe when orges go threw the cow its not good conditions for mushrooms to grow in.