Orange juice gives you weird dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by keepthepeace88, Mar 6, 2006.

1. guitarzan_1231

guitarzan_1231 Member

Yes the orange juice works ive done it twice i didnt realize i drank some before i went to bed the first time and i had a really weird dream then i did it knowingly and it worked. Then i made the connection to the first time

2. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

it defintly works, no doubt

3. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

ok Ive read this thread 100 times now, wondering if it works.. so right now Im trying 2 myths at once, Im eating a gaint whole dill pickle and drinking a big glass of orange juice, its about 2 in the morning & Im a lil tired, but not to tired.. I might just grab another pickle..

I'll come back tomorrow and tell yall how my night went.

4. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

Imma gonna take a guess right now tho, that I think I wont sleep much.. Im thinking its gonna cause mad nightmares.

we'll see tho

5. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

Myth busted.

myth false,I ate 2 dill pickles and 2 big glasses of orange juice before I went to sleep last night, NO trippy dreams.

yes, the dream itself was strange but not weird or in any way trippy.

6. BuffFilmBuff

BuffFilmBuff Member

If I eat cheese before I go to bed, I sleep better.

Last night I tried orange juice with Baja Fresh food. My dreams were weird, but they're usually pretty weird.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

trippiness perhapse in the eye of the beholder. not sure just what a non-trippy dream would be.

=^^=
    .../\...

8. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

I guess a non-trippy dream would be a very bland and ordinary dream. The things in the non-trippy dream would be things that could easily happen in waking life.

They say that lots of people dream about falling, flying and being naked in situations where nakedness isn't comfortable. Being back in school and not prepared for a test is another very common dream. I guess those dreams would also be non-trippy because they are almost a cliche.

9. luping

luping Member

A cup of milk will help me sleep better,but i want to have a try of orange juice