Oral

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by KinkyBoots, May 20, 2004.

1. KinkyBoots

KinkyBoots Member

My boyfriend is extremely reluctant to go down on me and it is driving me nuts. We've been together a while and before I was with him I'd never had a boyfriend who did not oblige - some really got off on it. I know it's not personal as he told me his previous girlfiend complained too. Oral - giving and receiving - used to be one of my favourite things but now I've given up giving too as I just feel resentful. Even if I could persuade him, not sure I'd even enjoy it know he didn't. Feel like I'm totally missing out. Outside of the bedroom he's the perfect guy. what do I do??

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Ask him what the problem is as to why he wont go down on you...

I can understand that even if he did, you would still wouldnt be able to enjoy it cause you stated before that he is reluctent.

3. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

Yup once again the answer to all your questions about sex and realtionship problems can be answered with a long boring involved talk with your partner..joy! or you could not go down on him untill he goes down on you

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i think thats what she said she was going to do...is not go down on him..

But i find if you ask and talk about stuff, thats the only real way to find things out....

5. serra

serra tentacle girl

that's just selfish!

if he can lie there and get a b/j from you and can't lick a little kitty then he doesn't deserve any treats!!

6. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

hahahaha my thoughts exactly Serra!!

7. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

What kind of food does he like? If he likes cheese put cheese down there. Then he'll be more motivated. :)

8. cherryiceangel

cherryiceangel Member

eww! cheese? what happened to like whipped cream and syrups...fruit?

9. CrAzYStaRR

CrAzYStaRR Member

cheese??? OMG, thats sick! I love cheese to, but damn!

Go to a sex store together and get some of their tasty lubricants!

10. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Any guy who is reluctant to go down on a girl is a fucking loser shitwad and you should dump his ass and find someone who's into you! What the hell are you waiting for? You think he's gonna change?

BTW I'm one of those guys who "really gets off on it."

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

11. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I've read the responses, and I think:

* You're not going to change him. A person either really grooves on pussy and licking it, or he doesn't. Either you love him and want to stay with him knowing that you'll never get happy oral sex from him, or you move on and find someone who fulfills you that way if you need it (and there's no shame in being honest that you're going to want that in your sex life).

* Talking it out won't help, because all you're going to find out is that he doesn't like to eat pussy. You think you'll "talk him into it"? Could someone talk you into liking liver and onions?

* Withholding blowjobs is not going to solve anything, except for just escalating a war or nerves through pettiness. That's a stupid suggestion.

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey