Oral sex with oral dysfunction

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Rory D, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Rory D

Rory D Newbie

Hi all,

I’m new here so I’m excited to learn about different topics. I just had a quick question regarding oral sex and language disorders. I’m a gay male and I also have cerebral palsy that affects my motor function and language. I can still talk and walk but sometimes I have involuntary movements in my muscles.

I’m 26 so it might be normal to have performance anxiety but I was wondering if there’s a specific way I could strengthen my lips to get better at oral sex. I definitely would be happier in a more submissive role because there’s something that turns me on about being used. I obviously want my partner to be respectful but I definitely identify with roles that are traditionally more “feminine”.

I’m worried that with my motor dysfunction I’ll accidentally use my teeth which would ruin or decrease the quality of intimacy. I don’t want to ask my speech pathologist because I don’t think our society is at the point where sex is a common topic. I was wondering if anyone had things I could try that would help me get better at performance.

Thank you in advance for any input you may have!

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  2. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

It's been so long since Rory posted this rather difficult question I hope he checks back in soon.

Even with cerebral palsy you still have the ability to love and want to be loved. There are many people out there, regardless of their physical condition be it great or not so, who also have the ability to love and want to be loved. Believe it or not in the medical world sex is a acceptable topic. It's not unlike urination problems, digestive issues, or any other issues you have with your disease. Your speech pathologist should welcome any and all questions concerning how you can live and function with this disease. Ask. Ask your speech pathologist exactly what you have asked here. The pathologist is better equipped with the knowledge to navigate your issues than we are here. Best fortunes to you and I hope you get to savor a fine sweet cock soon.

3. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

First
    First if they can't work with you, they are the wrong person for you! In my teens a friend from elementary school came over to spend the weekend that had mild cerebral palsy fully verbal hands could grasp large things with the typical motor functions of C.P. his legs required braces to walk and a chair for any distance. Swimming with a float was so good for him and us being nudist really helped with just everything. We of course ended up masturbating which he really enjoyed. He was even able to grasp and stroke me off. His motor function actually felt really good as it was so different. We were not into anal at all and oral we tried but we preferred masturbating much more. We were just friends but good enough to enjoy it without any shame or guilt in any way. He went home with a full tan, empty balls and the biggest smile that his mom noticed!

I fully understand NOT wanting to be "serviced" and be much more mutual. I am the same way. I don't have C.P. but always been very independent. I suggest you try toys to add to your ability for yourself and on others. Especially stroking ones with a remote. For oral try dental guards. These are cheap and small. Your insurance will cover them or get you better ones for night guards (not sex obviously)

Mouth Guard for Grinding Teeth - Night Guard for Clenching - TMJ Mouthpiece For Bruxism and Teeth Pain Relief - Pack of 3 Dental Guards + Anti-Bacterial Case - Includes Molding and Fitting... - Walmart.com

Toker likes this.
  4. Rory D

Rory D Newbie

Hi guys,

Thank you for responding! I did speak with my speech pathologist and she recommended using wider straws. I think it will help if my boyfriend is erect because it would give me less space to bite so to speak. I haven’t been able to find wider straws but I might be able to practice on popsicles when it gets warmer.

I think I will meet someone soon. I do like being serviced but I love the feeling of giving head and pleasing my partner.

Do you know if I’ll be able to swallow if I use mouth guards? I want to be able to do that too because it might bring us closer together.

Thank you once again for the input and the good vibes!