Oral sex techniques?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by IAmMaxieHearMeRoar, Mar 11, 2019.

1. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I don't think I'm very good at "going down" on a woman and I want to make my wife feel good, so I was wondering if any of you gals had some good tongue techniques you could share with me.

Irminsul likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I can add some pointers that helped me when I was going through this too.

Firstly, don't feel bad about browsing a few videos online if you need to, I ended up buying a DVD on different techniques that I've watched a few times.
    Also don't feel bad about having to watch cam girls and see what they do to themselves because every girl is different and watching girls can increase your knowledge or ideas that may or may not work for your girl. :)

Do you have any mini vibes? Or even a vibe in general and just watch what your girl is doing with it because that will show you what to concentrate on. She might favor one side, or a particular pattern and this you want to emulate with your tongue when you're down there. :)

Or if you want none of that, then just pay extra attention to what her body is telling you while you are performing oral sex. When you hit a spot and she moves or murmers in a positive way, remember it, do it again, if you get the same reactions then you've just learned something new.

Also pattern work is good too. Zig Zags up and down, circle work, star pattern. Tbh most girls I've been with tend to favor a clockwise circle work on the love button, personally I tend to favor rune work in my oral sex bag of tricks. If you don't know what runes are basically think like, letters I guess, but from older times. Glyphs even. Some runes favor sexuality so I tend to use those patterns as I weave my tongue into a Bind Rune and then I concentrate on what she liked best.

I think as long as you're keen, willing and trying, it'll show confidence and it won't work in one or two sessions and if it does, you've only unlocked one little secret of hers. :tongueclosed:

Oh, and don't go for the clit straight away. If you're into longevity and sensual stuff, keep that waiting. Trace up and down it, maybe go over it but never touch it until she's warmed up and once she is, and you want to give her an oral orgasm (if she can because some girls can't - that's another head fuck you don't need) then you never let off the love button, don't go licking her anywhere else, it just takes the sensations away and will most likely delay her, unless you're teasing. :p

Finally, I'll detail a bit more of that, some girls cannot have an orgasm from oral sex or even clitoral work in general, and that put me down for quite a while until I really acknowledged that, so everything might be great for her, but she can't climax and that's not anybodies fault okay? :)

it's all trial and error, girl. Just keep your head in the game, if you catch my drift. ;) :sweatsmile:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  3. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

Thanks so much. I'll definitely try all of this. she says that I'm good, but I feel she's only saying that to not hurt my feelings. I want her to be pleased by me.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

These novels don't truly illustrate what really out there but there's plenty of literature
    that does describe the step by step process in which a woman can satisfy another -
    My suggestion is you hit the books.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

All good hon, I know what you're going through and I think it's adorable. Just don't get upset or frustrated with yourself. That's the main thing, and just enjoy what you're doing also. I used to get really anxious about technique etc.

I've been with my girl for over 15 years and two weeks ago I picked up on something new with her myself. See I was always a light lapper, light sensual licks and then 2 weeks ago I licked a little harder, she grabbed the back of my head and told me not to stop. I'd never realised I could use so much pressure with her. See, it's all learning. :)

Oh and if you're into toys, I highly recommend the mini USB wand. The wands used to be really big massage tools on a chord but now they're much smaller and better feeling and charge via USB port and yeah :D it's a great toy for girl couples.

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sooooooo.. ..

How did it go? :D

7. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

lol. I took your advice and watched some videos online. Bridnee seemed to be really excited. :) And she came!

Irminsul likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:p schweeeet