Oral Sex Pre Cum

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Abh_jc_03, Apr 23, 2016.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I share my pre-cum while stroking me on the couch. When I shoot my load she takes it in her mouth and shares it with me in a kiss.

2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Depending on the person I guess precum can be tasted but I've never heard of it shooting. I have been told by partners during oral that they taste my precum. All in somewhat of an excited manner not in a eww kind of way.

3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

It may not shoot out but if I have just the right amount of suction going at just the right moment my husband's does FEEL like it squirted to the back of my throat. I feel bad for gagging sometimes but he'll survive it. Besides I don't stop sucking.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Never stop sucking until that thing goes soft. Better yet, continue to suck it hard again after a very short break. :openmouth:

5. Meg75

Meg75 Members

6. Meg75

Meg75 Members

My husband streams tons of precum. Can actually get him to release only precum. I don't enjoy it in my mouth but love it in my pussy soo wet. Enjoy watching him release it too

Deejay88 likes this.