Oral positions

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by lcfan, Jul 25, 2014.

1. cincy

cincy Members

My wife sits on the edge of the bed, lays back and pulls her knees up to her chest, I kneel on the floor between her legs and have at it, licking her pussy and ass.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  2. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

My girlfriend lays on the bed, legs spread, with a pillow under her butt. That way I have the easiest access. Any position like facesitting or 69 is a bit too complicated as she doesn't shave her pussy. With the 'regular' position, it's the easiest for me and the hair doesn't get in the way too much.

3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My favorite is lying on my back with her straddling my face, but we usually do it with her on her back and my face between her legs.

4. reese1965

reese1965 Members

Her on her back and me down between her legs. Or when we're fucking doggy style with her on the bed and me standing I'll take a break and go down from behind. I really love the face down as up position.

She'll usually give me a blow job when I'm on my back and she's kneeling between my legs. Occasionally with me standing and her on her knees or sitting on a chair.

I also have really intense orgasms from 69 so that's always good.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Wow, this is a toss up. I do like to be on my back with her laying down on top to where I can suck her clit while she does what she wants to my cock. It's the basic 69 position. But I might opt to have her laying on the bed, legs spread, and I climb up between on my stomach and wrap my arms around her thighs. That way I can lick her pussy and clitoris with long strokes and hold her legs apart to keep them from crushing my head when I set her off.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

69...with men and women...My first wife really enjoyed lying on her back, legs spread open and me on my stomach with my arms around her legs and holding tight to her hips while eating her out. She'd buck her hips like a wild bronco grabbing the back of my head at times as if fucking my face...my present wife prefers me on top of her in the 69 position which I prefer as well.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I discovered mine for giving was on my knees on the floor at the edge of the bed, her ass near the edge, I was comfortable and could go for a long time.
    Kneeling beside or between the legs while on the bed are second, not a very close finish though

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Receiving, as long as comfortable to fully enjoy
    Just one time I had it standing so she could cup the balls and stroke the shaft easily and skillfully during a blowjob
    Other than having quivering legs and having to stiffen my knees to stay standing it was amazing

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. JeffT

JeffT Members

Best is 69 position, with me on my back. I can lick and suck her pussy and put my tongue inside a bit while she cums to a huge orgasm and even squirts a little bit.

bsboy, RBecca, smape and 2 others like this.
  10. drock69

drock69 Members

Eating her from the back or me lying underneath her in a 69!

smape, JeffT and BoyToy69 like this.
  11. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

We enjoy a 69 and do it from time to time, but I always think it's more enjoyable when you lie back without a care in the world and just enjoy your partner pleasuring you. Then switch positions and return the favour.

JessWithCurves, smape and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

For both of us at the same time it would definitely be me laying on my back with my head hanging off the side of bed. While he leans over me is able to access me and I can deepthroat him at the same time.

Jim Condon, Sambone and RBecca like this.
  13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

That's great!! it's one of the positions that gives me the greatest feeling and sensitivity.

Sillysweet likes this.
  14. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

It's the only one to where deep throating actually works correctly. The feeling is so different at that angle too.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I’ll take getting it in any position. But I prefer to be on my back unless she’s willing to eat my ass then in the doggy position

I prefer to eat pussy with her on her knees so I can lick her ass too, the wife prefers to lay on her back

I prefer to suck Dick in a 69 position or him sitting and my on my knees

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

My favourite is me kneeling and him sitting. In a chair or on the sofa. But I like if he's standing as well. Especially if it's outside for example, or if he is standing by a window and I'm out of sight below it.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

On my knees looking into his eyes hahaha.
    Honestly, when I'm giving I don't mind what position.
    When receiving, I love riding my guys face, then licking all juices us hahaha

BoyToy69 likes this.
  18. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

If it's not a me on top 69, I really like kneeling over her face while she works some tongue magic on me. I have more control over it, I can edge longer and when it's time for the big finish, it goes right down her throat while I'm breathlessly holding onto the headboard.

Oh her, the majority I have experienced seem to like the basic on her back, me below between her knees enjoying her - plus it makes it easy to slide it right in from there.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Receiving, on my back leaning on my elbows or pillows behind my back so I can watch.
    Or standing so I can have the full treatment for the shaft and balls to receive the same attention while the head is being worked on.

giving, a few ways
    on my knees on a cushion or pillow on the floor so I am comfortable for the longer haul
    Kneeling between the legs
    Kneeling beside

Oral on breasts (oh yes!!) for sensitive ones
    Laying beside, leaning over to take a breast in my mouth while my free hand is happily busy with her clitoris or G-spot
    Kneeling beside and doing the same as when laying beside. That has the bonus of having my penis and balls accessible for her. I often found a woman likes playing with me during.

JessWithCurves and BoyToy69 like this.
  20. sidss

sidss Banned

On my knees, unless it's just a quick swallow in bed in the morning or something. Oh my knees is easer for them to face fuck me and I can take them deeper, also their cum goes on my body if they don't want me to swallow instead of back on the bed.

managed2019, Vinny19 and BoyToy69 like this.