Oral on balcony

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by kinky_freak, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Now you have to save up and go to one of those hotels with the pools on the roof. Get wet, drink up and wait for those good times.

2. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

No but I totally would. Oral anywhere would be great.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Hmmm. Given and received in a hot tub/pool area of a hotel that caters to swingers and the lightly kinky.
    Someone decided I needed to relax in public. Relax? Riiiight.

4. teamoomata

teamoomata Banned

sounds nice, I have never done that. I would try that sometime though, my gf wants anal a lot, but I don't use condoms and I don't want poopy dick

5. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

I did that. We had a bed in the balcony.

6. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Ya know it looks great on TV, but then some anal retentive person sees you, calls the cops and then that weekend stay is in the slammer instead of the hotel room.

7. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

That seems a tad overboard?

8. suxntx

suxntx Members

I haven’t received but I have sucked cock on a balcony of a motel. I’ve sucked cock in many public places I love to be watched.

9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Balconies are my wifes favorite place to blow me .One time was on a balcony right above a traffic light and when the cars were stopped there all they had to do was turn their head . LOL

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife when we were in our 20's would suck me off on the balcony of just about every hotel we stayed in not to mention in elevators, on the beach, at bars, in public parks...she loved to suck my cock thinking someone was actually watching.

Python 8 and Menty like this.
  11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

We had a motel room once in Toronto with a balcony overlooking Yount St. We threw the bedspread down and enjoyed an evening of good times five floors up. Another time in Destin Florida we had a second story balcony off the bedroom overlooking the beach. We used that balcony quite often that week

LowHangers likes this.