Oral from the front or behind ?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by 19times, Sep 23, 2013.

1. 19times

19times Member

This is a question for all.

When I'm giving oral to my girl, I definitely prefer giving it to her when I'm positioned behind her. She's got her head down (if she wants), and ass stuck up.

That way. from behind her, I'm able to get great access to her pussy and ass. There's something about giving it from behind that I much prefer from the 'traditional' method of from in front of her.

It seems she certainly loves that position to from her reactions. Certainly get a lot more pleasurable moans and responses from her. She likes to push back onto my tongue too - so we're both happy. :)

Anyone else prefer to give oral to their girl that way ? Any women prefer to receive it that way - with their man (or woman!) positioned behind their ass ?

If it's something you enjoy receiving as a guy too, chip in.

2. hornyape

hornyape Member

Never tried licking her from behind, but sounds good so will give it a go!

3. kairilove

kairilove Member

Tongue + pussy = happy, position is arbitrary :)

I love anything that involves someone licking me with any level of skill. Same on the giving side ;)

4. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

I feel face sitting is the most enjoyable, my favorite.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have only done it while she was laying on her back & with her legs apart. Also have done it when she thought it was my fingers stroking her clit instead.

6. Lorea

Lorea Member

No way...if I am receiving, I prefer to be in the pillow princess position! :) that way, I can fully enjoy and relax

7. 19times

19times Member

Variety is the spice of life... :) it's not an uncomfortable position being on your knees with your ass up, but each to her own :)

I like it because on occasion I'll leave a (lubricated) finger at her ass hole while I'm going down on her. When she gets really horny, she pushes her ass back onto my finger. That way, she's in control and does it when she wants. It's very sexy when she pushes back onto my finger as I can tell she's really turned on herself.

8. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Yum! I totally agree. Face sitting is the best way to eat pussy and lick asshole. Whether the woman is facing forward or backward it is visually a great treat. I love to allow a lady to sit, relax and grind her parts on my mouth, nose and chin in whatever feels the best for her.

I also really like eating my girl from behind. The view is amazing - peeking down between those soft cheeks while my tongue does some wet work on her pink pussy. Doing it from the front is good too for more precise tonguelashing.

9. hornyape

hornyape Member

Sounds good to me!!!!

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I find if I've got to come from behind I need to stretch my tongue out farther and that can hurt after a while. For visual sake I like it from behind.

11. chili

chili Member

If I am going to concentrate on the ass more then Definatley her on all fours. But if it's mainly all pussy and I am going to take my time and be down there for a while then I like here on her back and me lying between her legs.

12. jenessy

jenessy Member

If I want it to be more intimate and sensual i like it when I'm laying on my back. But for those times when it's dirty hardcore sex he needs to be behind me with his face in my ass to put it bluntly.

13. mted

mted Member

It's easier to eat her pussy when she's laying on her back, and ass when she's on all fours. I do love to be behind her with my face in her ass, teasing her asshole with my tongue. Nothing gets me in a hornier mood and sooner or later I will be plowing her rough from behind, pulling her hair and slapping her ass.

14. 19times

19times Member

Couldn't have put it better myself. Fantastic place to be when things are getting hot and horny.

15. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Nowadays, 69, or sitting on his face. When we get bored of it, we change. When I sit on his face, I'm looking at his cock.

16. silk896

silk896 Member

Given my "druthers", I'd rather have someone orally make love to me with me on my back and them between my legs.
    When I'm kneeling, I feel very "open" - maybe a bit vulnerable - and if the light is on, aesthetically it's not as attractive.

But you never say no if that's what he/she prefers.

17. Bad Boy

Bad Boy Guest

pussy = happy

18. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Both are pretty awesome. From behind is my favorite though.

19. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

I love the from behind position as well...

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I use to give my wife oral while she was laying on her back. I liked opening up her legs as wide as I could & then licking the area near her genitals & then going for the clit.