Oracle Gathering in Pacific NW on June 18th - 20th?

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by TARABELLE, May 24, 2004.

1. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Anybody from the forums going to the "Mother Earth" Oracle Gathering at Crystal Mountain on June 18th - 20th?

2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

I'm going to have to miss that this year. I'll be working that weekend so I can attend Rainbow a couple weeks later. But I hope you have fun. I'd suggest posting this in newo's Northwest Forum as well as here. That or give some more details here. I'd like to hear more about it and what's going on.

Mono

3. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Yeah, I'd like more info on the festival. I haven't heard of it before.

4. PapaJimH

PapaJimH Member

So this is a database user's conference? (inside dweeb joke) ;)

5. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Well, there's alot of info on their web site www.oraclegatherings.com. But their mission statement says "The Oracle Gatherings are a growing series of multi-media events, workshops, and forums by a collective of participating artists. These musicians, performers, visionaries and electics collaborate to express the archetypal experiences that influence the greater community. It is our mission to provide the enviroment and support that encourages artistry, creativity, and transformational experiences through myth."

Plus, from the one I attended, it's one heck of a party! [​IMG]