opium

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by porkstock41, Jun 4, 2004.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

would you reccomend smoking a lil opium on a bowl of mariuana? some of my friends have done this and asked me if i would try it. i'm kinda hesitant, because opium and heroin come from the same plant. heroin scares me. if any of you have done this, how does it feel? should i smoke it with pot, or just smoke the opium? thanks boys.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

id suggest with pot for ur first time and wen u r rdy just do opium

3. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

opium is mainly morphine heroin is diamorphine they are mor or less identical in effects exept dosage is all the probs u can get with h u can get with o even if it is "natural" - opium is often rare & some is suspect ie fake with some h in & there's probably no way ur m8's could really tell what they have although I'm sure they will contradict all this if u ask em

not try 2 put u off just making sure u know what ur doin me I like the mix

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

heroin and morphine are definitely NOT identical in effects. those two acetyl groups let heroin pass the blood/brain barrier something like one hundred times faster than morphine.

5. Kserah

Kserah Guest

Please explain exactly how to smoke it? I do not smoke pot, so can'i mix it w/that.
    How long do you let the latex dry? Can you smoke it right after gathering it from the pods? (wet)? I bought a lil waterpipe...get too hot i think. tried it off foil with a t.p.roll, didn't get much smoke. is it better to wait, save it all, them make it with hot h2o then dry it, for the sticky tar? Need advice on this. thanks in advance.
    Kserah

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

pork you was a noob........ ha

7. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I assume he just smoked the opium

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

think he died on that shit, or hes addicted to it for life now. .. :p

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

hahaha. yup. looks like i was about to be 19. i don't remember this situation really.

but i got addicted AND died from opium, so watch out

10. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Never smoke opium off foil! Put it in a pipe and hit it, and the drier the better for opium you have harvested!