Opinions on School Tripping

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by toastacidblocks, May 2, 2007.

1. Glordag

Glordag Member

Shit...imagine getting called on in a class while tripping, lol.

"Billy? What about you? Billy? Billy what's wrong with your eyes? Billy?"

:p

2. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

3. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Tripping at school has to be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. What the fuck could you possibly get out of that, other than potentially getting in a lot of trouble?

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Deep introspection on sensitive social status issues, the formation of cliques not so much unlike the gathering of flyes needlessly and blindly bumping, collectively, into one big yellow bright light, and crystal clear, sharp insight into the sad state of the modern american public school systems method of self gratifying, underpaid, under educated, and closed minded teachers and princables. :) Sure, we understand the valueless rehtoric of going over this numerous times and on many seperate occaisions sober or high or low on other substances, but psychedelics MIGHT just make it all dance like bending trees on a certain regular Nintendo video game.
    "Computer games don't effect kids; I mean if Pac-Man effected us as kids, we'd all be running around now in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. "
    - Dont Remember :tongue:

5. Glordag

Glordag Member

rofl! shhh, we're trying to convince the OP that it's a bad idea here :p

6. NickWhat

NickWhat Member

I went to school stoned, once. It was the worst experience ever. I was SO paranoid. Whenever I am blazed, it's so obvious, I'm surprised I didn't get caught.

Going to school tripping, I probably wouldn't be so bad. Lightly tripping, would be amazing, I would think.

7. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

This man speaks the truth!

Seriously... tripping is school is a retarded idea on so many levels. Its not going to make school more enjoyable if thats what you are thinking. Its gonna make you weird the fuck out and get in a lot of trouble... if that sounds like your idea of a fun trip, then by all means go for it, and let us know how that works out for ya ;)

8. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I have never considered LSD at school just because of "lurks". In my school, the vice prinicple is a lurk, teachers are all lurks and some students are as well. If they knew I was on LSD, they would try to "trip me out". And that would make me in an unhappy mood and it would draw attension towards myself. I HAVE however, done magic mushrooms and went to school. I wrote an essay with very large and complicated words that was actually decent (78% to 80%). The hallucinations became more intesne when I felt the most scared of people like trying to trip me out or teachers staring at me. For some reason, I wasn't showing any signs of anything, but somehow everyone knew and they were all calling my name alot and I was like "Why are you calling my name so much guys, that's not a cool feeling..." And I wasn't being so much tripped out as annoyed at the people acting stupid around me which actually made them look bad, not me. An other thing I did was write a math quiz at the peak with i recieved a lower mark on (69-70%). After writing it had become more intense and the tree outside grew little buds which turned into happy faces. I also saw patterns on the walls/floors swirl, pulse and wave. This was intesne, but it made my day feel like a destiny to get through. I think it would be kind of fun if you're into that sort of stuff, it would make you look real bad if you were having a bad trip in class... Good luck with this :)

9. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

I responded a little more sharply than I would've liked, but I still stand by it. And Krsna Bhakti, you're right that there are deep topics to ponder at school :) But, again, as others have said... WHY? haha. Trip with good tunes, in nature, with good friends, whatever, just not during Trig class...

10. wiuf

wiuf Member

I wouldn't. I like to do my own thang when I'm metaphysically illuminated.

11. DreamdaySunshine

DreamdaySunshine Member

Being stoned at school is no big deal, I usually smoke a bowl or two before each class anyway.. makes an interesting more class more interesting and a boring one a little less boring.
    I haven't tripped at school and I don't really think I'd want to. I like going around and exploring things when I'm spun and analyzing the world at my free will. I don't know if I'd like being stuck in an uncomfortable chair with the professor every so often looking at me and I'd wonder.. how ridiculously wide-eyed and smiley am i???
    Eh.. and I kind of feel like it'd be a waste of a trip cause I like being outside or with friends and just chilling and laughing... which brings me to my number one reason not to trip in school... how strange it would be for a student to be sitting in class the whole time smiling at nothing in particular with random bursts of laughter...... yeah that's right. you're supposed to be quiet in class haha
    but I suppose you can do what you want. My friend went to class tripping and couldn't really handle it... so she walked out of class to go play outside :)

12. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

one of my friends emmet tripped at school on LSD and he said he thought he was a giant and everyone else were little people. i know he didnt say it was bad, just weird and unusal.

13. icebrew15

icebrew15 Member

going to school while tripping is being on par with driving while tripping and are possibly the 2 dumbest things you could do on lsd.......

14. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

done both of those things, driving and goin to school trippin. dont drive tripped out, it sucks, especially at night. School though is interesting, waaaay back in the olden days when i had to walk 6 miles in the slush and snow when my dumbass bus driver would drive right past my spot, with me in plain view often. well anyways, my buddy gave me a few tabs, i remember them clearly, they two little T's in a circle on them, we figured it must have stood for timothy ticket. i also remember it so well because it was the day i discovered my trigger, my trigger mechanism to the the ball rollin in a trip, only works with acid for some reason, is to take a long blissful wizz to really kick it in. long story short it kicked in majorly crazy, the whole world went black and white except for the rushing water in the urinal which was a bright artificial kool-aid purple color, suddenly the feeling that thousands of eyes were watching me piss, it was crazy overwhealming, so I jumped class and hung out in my buddy's basement the rest of the day listening to his vinyl collection, it was here I got hooked on good ol' grateful dead, hearing Mountains of the Moon for the first time over a bowl from the listerine bottle bong full of cognac.

The second time i tripped out in school was last semester, community college on acid is so fuckin way better than highschool on acid, that was a grat day, got up early, had a good breakfast, smoked a small wake n' bake bowl, downed my tabs, hopped on the ol' rts bus to school, went to astronomy class which was deep awsome and amazing, follwed by a romp across campus in search of mushrooms with my buddies, found tons of huge amanita muscarias, like as big as frisbees, i thought i was just trippen, but no, they were real.

15. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

the guy i got my acid off had a pretty bad car accident while tripping.

he wasnt driving but all of them in the car where tripping and all i know is the accident was pretty bad. ofcourse now he's had revelations and wont sell acid to anyone anymore.
    i guess a horffific car accident while on acid would be a pretty damn awfull nightmare, it seems to have had a tremendous impact on him.
    Dont drive on acid.

16. alicethecoffeeaddict

alicethecoffeeaddict Member

you probably shouldn't do it. last acid trip a friend of ours randomly called round the flat unexpectedly with some friends and they were all sobre, normally we would have welcomed them in like hey nice to see you, but we were reluctant to even let them in cos we were all on the stuff and confused. and when they did come in i felt seriously paranoid around them, esspecially the people i didn't know

17. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

A friend of mine brought an 8Th of shrooms to school once, and during one of his hours a student lost a ring an the guards were being called down to search every one for the ring(Bullshit eh?) well to avoid being caught with the mush he ate the whole bag and half way through next period had to leave because he was starting to freak out and thought every one was calling his name.

I say don't do it going to school high is hard enough for me.

18. Glordag

Glordag Member

Good thing he only brought an 8th :|. Imagine if he had brought an ounce or something. He'd probably still eat it, and then...wooooows.

19. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

taking small amounts of mushie seemed allright, eat just enough to make you pretty high, but not really trippin., i feel it's better than ducking out to smoke a bowl for you dont smell like mushrooms when you eat them... or do you? =P
    Makes the day more interesting i think.

20. Harby

Harby Member

ive never done acid in school before but ive been stoned everyday at school for several months with few days off, although it doesnt really bother me if we dont get stoned at school its just a bonus, but yeah id imagine its the same principals with lsd as cannabis, if your not experienced at taking it outside of shcool, dont do it in school, i remember when we were new little tokers and wed come in and smoke an 8th between us at lunch and go back in, and although it was a very fun experience, it was also a very strange and crazy experience, and so with lsd that would be amplified hugely and would instead of just being a bit of a whitey but copeable, would turn into a bad trip, which would not be pleasent inside a lesson, id reccommend only taking tabs in school if your comfy with the lessons your going to be in and who you will be with in those lessons, and make sure you have an excuse to get out of lesson if the trip gets to intense for you to hide in the classroom so you can go sit somewhere more...private till the peak passes :) most of all have fun!! no point otherwise!