Opinion On Dating Chubby Or Fat Girls?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Thepoof, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

perhaps it was made up at a time where most dogs were underfed and the most fit dog in town was usually butcher's

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No that sounds too sensible.

3. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I wouldn't want to date anyone who couldn't run at least 5km without taking a break. Just wouldn't fit my lifestyle.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Too fussy. Think, your runs would be your time!
    Nice meal on the table when you come home.. cuddles on the sofa would be cool!
    Too fussy, do the online dating lol

magickman and OldDude2 like this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think you'll find his actual criteria, the bar a lot lower than that

As in: has boobs, not in a coma, not too fussy about the coma rule :)

2 people like this.
  6. Asmodean

Do you want your potential gf to run with you, or just be able to do so? Or is it a sex thing and you don't want her to sweat like a pig after 5 minutes or something :p
    I can see the sense in a demand of not wanting a sluggish fat lazy person (esp. when you're not one yourself) but really is it about her being able to do that exercise/having such a thing incorporated in her lifestyle, or is it how women who can run 5 km without a break generally look? They can be chubby just the same you know

7. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I'm attracted to women that seem to like me.
    It helps if they're rich and have a nice house though.

magickman likes this.
  8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Are you rich as well?

9. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

The very question this thread poses is really quite inappropriate bordering on offensive.
    Who decides what is 'fat' or 'chubby' or whatever term is used?
    Anybody who judges a potential partner on her size doesn't deserve to have a loving relationship in my opinion.

2 people like this.
  10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I think I love you.
    That's a good post.
    You're awesome.

1 person likes this.
  11. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Thanks aoabai and I think that you're right; I am indeed 'awesome.'

12. Asmodean

Every individual decides for themselves what is fat or chubby and how they use those terms. Is that inappropriate or offensive? Not necessarily at all. It is a fact that a lot of people are less into fat people than average sized ones. They can be, but aren't most of the time.
    If you can acknowledge that fact and the idea that this leaves some people curious as to what the opinions of other individuals are on dating fat or chubby people than this thread does not have to be offensive or inappropriate at all. I agree it often becomes offensive because some people can't handle fat people and will say that in a blunt manner.

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I think chubby, thick and curvy are all open to interpretation.
    But come on, let's be honest here, we all know when we see a fat person.
    Which doesn't mean we can't or don't like them.

14. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Do We?????

15. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Something like that is really subjective. For example, my roommate thinks she is fat but she wears a size 6 and is 5'8, but she doesnt think I'm fat because I am taller than her and carry my weight differently. Her boyfriend thinks I'm fat and that she isn't because I am taller and larger than her. I think neither of us are fat. We have been out together and both been called fat by other people. Clearly everyone's idea of what fat is is different if so many people can think so many different things about the same 2 bodies.

16. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

It's the kind of person they are, whether we "click", etc. I've seen bigger women that I thought were awesome, and I've seen slender women that I wouldn't give a "plug nickel" for.
    Everything in life is subjective. Just Saying.

17. diesel#

diesel# Members

The biggest thing that bothers me about women is their confidence in their appearance. It doesn't matter if they're 90lbs or 290lbs, most think they're land whales.

My advice would be to "rock what ya got". No guy wants you to refuse X, Y, or Z during sex because you're worried about what it looks like.

Kizz84 and magickman like this.
  18. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Some chubby women are cute. As long as they are not too far overweight.

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I wish women that are of the larger body size would wear something other than black, and something that doesn't completely cover them up. Now, I understand that many women simply enjoy wearing black, and completely covering themselves up. But, I'm pretty sure not all of them wear these similar outfits because they like it. I think it's because they are of a larger body type. I hate it so, so much when someone of a larger body type, they don't even have to be overweight complains about it being too hot, when they're fucking wearing something that completely covers them, and it's all black. No wonder you're fucking hot.

Fuck loser girls and loser guys that want to hate on your body because you're either average, or God forbid fat. Wear colorful sleeveless dresses or a two piece swimsuit.

20. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Thick women are fine and since many guys pass them up, they dont play games and are more into pleasing. Usually having better personalities and since they are usually single they are usually horny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.