Opinion On Dating Chubby Or Fat Girls?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Thepoof, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Buxom and lovely to cuddle with a great personality, says it all

2. Gangster19

Gangster19 Members

"The bigger the cushion....the harder the pushin'" -Spinal Tap (Big Bottom)

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well said!

4. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Senior Member

Well said.

la Principessa likes this.
  5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I get this but many won't but here it is anyway.

For me. If a person doesn't like what they see when they look in the mirror, whether it be weight, booze, drugs, cigs, etc., ONLY if they don't like it BAD ENOUGH. By bad enough I mean a continuous cycle of the same action without any changes that causes you to be continually pissed off at yourself and the world around you because shit ain't right for you, you have the power to change yourself.

Example, I smoked and drank booze for many years daily. One day I simply gave it some thought, looked at my behavior and said what good is this doing me? It's a stress reliever for a moment when I get the urge but long term it does no fucking good at all. So just like that I quit both.

I after years of self searching discovered that I am rally 2 people in one, everybody is. Every phylosophy and religion teach this but it is usually not grasped. I am not religious PERIOD. But who I am is one thing and who I make myself out to be is another. I am a breathing person, that is one me. The other me is the one I have made myself to be, a car mechanic, a mortgage broker and a other titles. All the things i made of myself come with problems because everyone has a tendency to want more and be the best and feel better somehow.

Early on I said fuck it. I will remain the breathing human being me and be contented with that state of mind and simply watch the other me going thru this life as a character that I control remotely. If my character wants a smoke or a drink or a second slice of pizza, I say fuck you, now get in the back seat and don't make me come back there. I do not fight the urge ever, ever, ever. I simply watch the fucker that has the urge and let it drift by. Sounds like bullshit but for thousands of years Gurus have been writing about this. Its all a matter of understanding yourself.

This is how Gurus can sit in a meditative state for weeks without moving a muscle or submitting to a whim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.