Opiates thread dead?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Azhorseguy, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Azhorseguy

Azhorseguy Members

Hey guys n gals. I found this forum about 20 years too late. Oh wait... Anyway. Just wondering why the opiates threads are dead. That's too bad. Oh and any hot chicks in AZ wanna get laid?

Jukai likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

opiate threads are dead because heroin kills.

and no, no chicks anywhere want to get laid.

unfocusedanakin and GLENGLEN like this.
  3. Azhorseguy

Azhorseguy Members

Ah. Yes it does kill if you do heroin. I'm talking about opiates for medical use. Legitimate medical use. And I must just be damn fucking lucky bc I found a girl who wanted to get laid. Phew!

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There is no such thing as opiates for legitamate medical use outside surgery

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

on here? 99% it's a guy.

morrow likes this.
  6. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I disagree. I am allergic to aspirin and all salicylates (ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.) The only over the counter stuff I can take for pain is acetominophen, such as tylenol. And that stuff doesn't work at all for arthritis or sinus headaches or the like---things I suffer from on occaision, or any kind of painful injury.

I typically would be able to get a bottle of 30 percocets or vicodins to keep on hand. But that is getting harder and harder to do.

I am not addicted, I only take one every now and then----like at dinner, but that is all. And breakfast, but outside of that, no more. Ok, there is lunch too, I forgot about that. And sometime around 2:00. And 4:00 but that is all--no more than that, absolutely not---except the 3 or 4 I take at bedtime, but after that only the one or two at... Ok, a bottle of 30 lasts only a few hours, but I am not addicted and I can stop anytime!--------OK I'm joking----who did that routine originally? Carlin!

Seriously though, a bottle of 30 could last me 3 or 4 months to even a year depending on the pain I have (Fortunately I don't get any more sinus headaches since my last sinus operation).

It would be nice if there was something else out there---not that I mind the opiates---because I do enjoy the feeling I get just like anyone else. But the harder they become to get the more pain I suffer. I have pretty much given up on hiking in the mountains.

Several have suggested CBD oil---I will probably go out and get some this weekend and try it----my legs are hurting.

But the point is, there are people outside of surgery where opiates can be prescribed and properly used without abuse.

rollingalong likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

@op....those people are all dead, broke with destroyed lives and shattered families...or is it shattered lives and destroyed families?...what ever....different attitudes now because ALL of us.....every goddamned one of has a friend or relative or what have you that a has died...or is currently all fucked up on pills.........i mea come on....20 years later ad you still want the pills?...that fucked up

smoke weed