Operation IRRESISTABLE

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Major Peacenik, Jan 6, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

and let's face it. there's no telling what some men want. for example, my sister in law makes me fucking nuts. she's nosy, pushy, bitchy, interfering, uncompromising. i'd murder her within a month. however, her men (men i don't find in any way attractive) ADORE her. they think she's perfect. so, basically, i don't really think it's possible to be irrisistable to all men. you can pretty much figure out a way to get laid by all men, but that doesn't take a genius.

2. flake

flake Member

All you fat girls who think your irresistable, think* again. :p

3. RageRock

RageRock Member

umm confidence yes, but what i hate is girls with too much, then they act all Hey I'm better than you and you don't deserve me.
    What i find sexy and attractive isn't that tight clothing but a little bit baggier pants, long sleeve shirt under t-shirts, more punk or rock look, but dont pierce everything you can, thats just straight up nasty, and don't try and act sexy, act comfortable, like you have been in the same place and situation a thousand times.

4. Spinor

Spinor Member

If there is any way to find some simple concepts which addresse these questions, it has to do with 'balance', and sustainability'.

In the long run, you will not benefit from trying to be other than what you are (along with everything that comes along with it). Fully sustainable states are not 'chosen', they are 'found'.

Trying to determine what you 'are' is a complicated, and important separate question.

Having said this, since all natural processes (including seeking/making relationships), are manifestations of an implicit and primordial process which 'seeks equilibrium and balance', those relationships which serve this end will last the longest.

More specifically, individuals which have markedly different and, infact, antithetical charactristics, are the most likely to attain the most long lasting relationships.

While it is possible to operate against this gradient, and even sometimes succeed withing the confines of a singe lifetime, the predilection of nature for balance stands and wins overall (over our many lifetimes and reincarnate forms).

In short, don't 'do' anything, just try to learn about what you 'really are'.

Bob

5. flake

flake Member

see...he finds that sexy. i find that disgusting.... i want a woman with a phat ass wearing some low riders..... Cant please everybody

6. RageRock

RageRock Member

spinor seems wise to me, do whatever he said

7. Crazy Bob

Crazy Bob Member

"All you fat girls who think your irresistable, think* again." -flake

Just more for lovin', baby...;)

8. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

don't take my word for it

ask anyone that has seen my pics

I'm extremely fuckable

Not that you would ever be worthy. I was just kinda kidding at first but you......you are bordering on being a dick. Duh. Your idea of hot does not speak for the world.

9. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

There was a time in my life when I got hit on constantly. I don't know if I was attractive to all men, but I got hit on everywhere I went....the bus, the mall, coffeeshops, in front of the 7-11. I had black shiny hair to my waist, fish net stockings, high boots, tight clothes, lotsa make up and a push up bra. I was also 15 and 16. I was fake.

I don't think I'd wanna go back there. No one knew it, cause I was the girl surrounded by five guys at the party, but my self esteem was shot. Making yourself irresistable to all men means conforming to societal standards of beauty. I am beautiful with my dreading hair, sparkles, hairy armpits, no bra and long skirts. I don't attract most of the guys I meet anymore. I have succeeded, though, in attracting the ones I want to attract. I am confident now and I no longer feel the need to objectify myself. Beauty comes in a whole lotta different forms.

10. RageRock

RageRock Member

i agree, no woman should ever wear a bra.

11. urbangal

urbangal Member

To be irrisistable? Do everything. Do nothing. Be yourself.

I prefer the last one. Keep clean, wear clean clothes, be confident without being overly so. Know what you want, don't be flakey about shit.

I guess that's all I can add.

urby (who is):

fat (goddess-size)
    tattooed (yeah!)
    confident (and a bit shy *g* at times)
    good looking & sexy (to those who care to look beyond the physical)
    shaves NOTHING (au natural!)