Operation IRRESISTABLE

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Major Peacenik, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

After being only friends with guys for like ever, I've been thinking of embarking on Operation IRRESISTABLE, a full-fledged plan to make me irresistable to men of all kinds. The only problem is that I haven't a clue to what is involved with being irresistable... so I gotta ask, what do you find extremely sexy and attractive in a girl?

2. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Long hair is a must.

3. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

*snaps* dang it! I knew I screwed up somewhere...long hair, long hair, why didn't I think of that!?!

Actually I have short hair and have been found irresistible by many.

But THE NUMBER ONE THING you MUST have....CONFIDENCE.

You don't got it, you dont get it.

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

that ain't true completely, you've got to be geniuine

other qualities...depends how drunk i am

5. mart_182

mart_182 Member

why hasnt anyone said boobies yet? yeh i second confidence

6. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

i think confidence and genuineness are equally imortant. and you have to be actually comfortable in your surroundings. but other than that, its an individuals quirks and traits that make them irresistable. dont forget to be yourself

7. flake

flake Member

IM going to tell you one thing. You listen to this really hard.

If your ugly then concider your operation failed. Girls who are irresistable have a nice ass nice tities and a nice face and are not fat.

*addition* All the other guys on here are fagbags saying stupid things such as "geniuine" they are leading you in the wrong direction.

*another addition* Confidence wont help you if your a fat ass ugly bitch.

8. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

Is that even possible? I mean I'm sorry but I just don't think you, or anybody, could pull that off. There really isn't a person that can be wanted by all who want women/men in general.

Good luck though, hope it all pans out. I agree with what everyone says though, except your hair doesn't matter as long as it fits your head and personality.

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

double post.

10. mynameiskc

sorry, i've ruined some men in my circle to long hair. i have short hair. now they like it. what can i say? it's a lot sexier kissing a neck than sucking on hair. it's also so BRAZEN.

also, body language, which at times expresses your sexual prowess, makes a big difference.

being smart, which implies the ability to be ... um.. creative...is helpful.

the above will get you laid. whether or not they will keep your man is entirely dependent upon the man. most men require more in their keepers, mainly that you don't give them shit for watching football and going to the titty bar.

11. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

liar

I'm fat AND irresistable

so there:confused:

12. mynameiskc

it's true, she is. her ass is truly somethign to behold. i imagine beholding it all the time now.

i'm also fat and really fucking sexy.

13. Gabino

Gabino Member

Nothing beats confidence. A girl who can have fun in a swimming suit is attractive, no matter what else is going on.

And nothing beats a smile.

All the other stuff that people talk about is important too, but there are gorgeous women with long, hair, short hair, and any guy who says they haven't seen a great looking girl with a 1" hair cut hasn't been looking.

There's lots more too -- another time maybe.

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

wow, why in the world would you want to be irresistable to everyone? problems you have don't coincide with how attractive you are.

15. paix

paix Senior Member

Confidence, most important thing ever.

also, you don't really want to be iresistable to all men. Most men are ass holes, no offence to them, but there are alot of men (and alot of women too, not being sexist here) that you don't want to spend time with, and being hit on alot isn't all that fun. But it does help the ego along in times of need. I guess I'm basicly saying be careful, irresistable to all isn't necessarily good.

16. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Confidence is paramount. Being intelligent and witty is very very good. Also don't complain too much, that is a turn off. Smelling bad is also a turn off, nasty perfume is a turn off too.

Short hair is irresitably sexy, don't let people tell you otherwise. playing the guitar is irresistable too, especially if you can sing. Most guys don't go for make up so ditch the face paint, it's really for impressing other women anyway men don't care. Beside, kissing someone wearing lipstik is icky. Being nice is good too.
    That's about it really. Mostly be confident, that is really the most important thing. Oh, and don't try to hard. Some men will find you irresistable, others won't and it's their own fault.

And as for football, yeah don't give your man shit for watching football. If there is a football game on that's his time. As for the titty bar well, he should be wanting to look at your titties, not pay money to some dancing stage titties.

As for what Flake says, he's a dumb dumb head.

17. stuntdragon1

stuntdragon1 Member

Confidence is a plus, but too much can turn into arrogancy and that's a turn off. I think you'll get a lot of attention because usually when women make transformations like that;changing their style, attitude, and overall physical appearance, catches a lot of eyes. Do your thing, but be yourself. That's always the sexiest thing you can do.

18. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hehe...

Yeah, I'm a fat sexy bitch.

A plush 'minx,' as Jimmie might say.

I see one recurring theme here - CONFIDENCE.

If you think you're a babe, you are.

If you go around with your shoulders hunched and your mouth shut no one will notice.

You gotz to shine! :)

19. kier

kier I R Baboon

here is an example of atracting the right man :) flake, go suck a fuck...you must be an avid wanker to be so high strung

anyways, when i say genuine, i mean, don't put up some false you, because if a guy gets close to you and finds out your not who you say you are, then he's not gonna like you as much, and you won't atract the guys you like so much

i suggest trying to atract the right guys, if you're just looking for a random snog, then go clubbing and do ya thang against a guy, if he pushes into you, you're in, if he wanders off, he's not interested. simple and effective, but you'll most likely get assholes

you can't look atractive every second....but learn some tricks. for me, a girl who does puppy dog eyes is asking for a cuddle! there's loads of others though :)

edit-kc, you're not fat, and vixen is a prime example of the confidence thing :)

20. Gabino

Gabino Member

Two pieces of evidence as to what makes a woman "irresistible".
    One is available to anyone who will just look around.

[1] Look at who gets married. Look around. It doesn't have much to do with looks.

[2] The other is just an example from my own life -- my sister-in-law, who died of cancer.

She was not a small girl, by any stretch of the imagination, but everyone adored her, including her husband.

When she talked about her weight, she would laugh and say "I'm fluffy". I notice that Vixon says she's "plush", and I bet she's an irresistible girl too.

The other characteristic of my sister-in-law -- She so obviously respected and loved her husband.

To a man -- Those are the two irresistible characteristics:
    [1] Self-confidence.
    [2] Respectful Love.

Have those two characteristics and there'll never be a shortage of men trying to hit on you.