Open Question

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by FireQuint, May 20, 2004.

1. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, I think they knew about it and simply let it happen because they knew it would work to their benefit. Does that count as being behind it or not?

3. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I'm not too sure about your first question. The others seems fairly explainable, though.

Whether Bush was scared shitless or not, I doubt anyone would have been able to tell. When you're the president, you have to maintain composure under times of chaos. So who knows if that was the case or he already knew about it. Regardless, he was reading to a room full of children when he was informed, so even if he was clueless of the attacks, he couldn't just storm out of there freaking out. But supposedly Air Force One flew immediately back to DC after Bush left the school. Bush was probably on the plane and on his way back to DC within minutes of hearing about the attacks. (But again, who really knows the true story for sure?)

There are much bigger, better questions to ponder than those (IMO). How this was even allowed to happen is the biggest question.

5. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't

6. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Well.. this isnt a scientific reply but I think its a legitimate reason to doubt Bush was behind the 9/11 attacks.

Although I can believe that a paranoid religious fanatic could convince himself that some 'foreigners' in a far off country should be hit by planes and and leave their countrymen horrified and shocked........

....... I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that George Bush is so satanic ,, so deranged.. such a desperately sick ,evil and twisted anti-christ that he would DELIBERATELY slaughter, burn and kill THOUSANDS of oridinary american citizens!
    Not only that - but Bush and no less than dozens of AMERICANS would have to be so sick and deranged that they could knowingly burn and crush and terrify american men, women and children for ...

.... A four year job extension?
    ..... Because he was mad his Dad didnt kill Hussein?
    ..... Because he really wanted ANOTHER 30 million dollars in his bank?

Come the fuck ON!

I know its all fun and clever to come up with conspiracy theories but PLEASE think about the implications.

You need Bush and dozens of others to be HORRID sick lying evil serial killers - AND - also be able to act perfectly innocent.. and NONE OF THEM CRACKED?

For shits sake people... even Ted Bundy expressed 'some' remorse (at the end) and he only viciously slaughtered a few dozen people!

Not one single person has been awoken by nightmares and admitted helping Bush burn thousands of Americans to death?

7. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tell me why you think the Bush admin and co. WERE NOT behind the 9/11 attacks.

I went to one of those "unanswered questions" sites and picked a few totally at random, and checked to see if there was any solid information. The sources that had been quoted from were cited. But when I actually checked the articles "quoted from" I found that the quotes didn't appear in the original and that a lot of information had been seriously misrepresented. That immediately made me distrustful of the rest of those speculations.

Now we've had more time to see what the Bush Cartel is really up to, and it stinks to high heaven. I used to laugh at people who suggested that Bush was directly behind the 911 attack. After long and careful observation, I have concluded that there is no act too monstrous for the President to be involved in.

If Bush wants to demonstrate he's not behind the attack, he should un-censor the 20-something pages of the Congressional report about who paid for the attack. Until that happens, we might be safest to judge him by his actions in the months since then. Judging by that, yes, sure, he really truly could be the mass-murderer who took down the towers.

8. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

I think the question misses the mark by focussing on whether Bush himself was behind the attacks.

From my research (which began very shortly after the event) I have found more questions surrounding more entrenched players within the system than those who provide the "face" to the nation.

If it is a matter of internal conspiracy, there are many more viable and secretive elements in our government and military structure capable of orchestrating such a tactically complex scenario as 9/11 than our elected politicans without requiring many players at all.

key elements within the CIA, NSA, NORAD, DoD are all fully capable of having colluded to ensure that not only our routine and well document FAA response of launching fighter jets within seconds (if not minutes) of any plane's failure to respond to air traffic control flight correction demands was counteracted with a stand down order (until it was too late to stop the impacts), but that the subsequent coverstory was sufficiently plausible (especially given the rapid confiscation of recordings and documentation pertinent to any thorough enquiry by FEMA and other agencies of state) to convince a wholly traumatised public. After all, the majority tend to believe whatever the mainstream media report as "fact" from our supposedly "good and lawful" leaders.

What most seem to have forgotten is that contrivance as a justification for launching militant aggression upon those targets within our economic and geo-political crosshairs is nothing new to American foreign policy as was clearly shown in the Pentagon Papers. Moreover, the concept of fabricated "terrorist" attacks was spelled out in Project Northwoods in the early 60's.

http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-i.htm

What most of us who question the full littany of inconsistencies in the coverstory wish to impress is the need for a true public and judicial enquiry (unlike the charades we've seen and continue to see in regards to administration selected "independent" enquiries which refuse to exercise any such scrutiny on the claims themselves) which does not involve career politicians with their own similar vested interests as those within the administration itself.

Until a public enquiry with judicial powers to indict those potentially found to be involved to a greater or lesser degree is demanded by the majority of Americans, you can expect little more than whitewash and nebulous "institutional" recommendations rather than full transparent accountability.

9. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Oh no you don't