Open minded places

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by BlackDog, Jan 24, 2005.

1. MadScientist

MadScientist Member

muahhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry but if you really think moving to a open minded place will be a life changing experience go for it, happiness is something you obtain on your own not in any certain place.......also I am not hating anyone, I never said that, I just simply stated my opinion, I love different people from myself but I just can't help but ridicule hippy stereotypes.
    Sorry man I will try to be more "hippy" and never express my own opinion or point out yalls own ridiculous comments

2. MadScientist

MadScientist Member

By the way, I think I forgot to mention that you are a pussy (blahh, another thrown stone), no wonder you can't handle Texas.

3. peacehippy

peacehippy Member

alright bro, say and feel how you will, all i was saying is, why ridicule someone, for looking for a more open-minded place, no one said it's going to change their lives, but if you want to be with people like yourself, why not look for a place where there are people like yourself? I mean obviously you belong in texas, by all your previous posts, and some people might feel more comfortable, somwhere, where Bush isnt God. So i mean, if you have something negative to say about someones thread, just dont talk on it man.

peace to all

4. MadScientist

MadScientist Member

Dude if you can't see through what I am saying then go kill yourself.

1. I hate Bush
    2. I am my own god (read the sig you dumbass)
    3. There is a thing called sarcaism in this world, pull your head out of your ass
    4. Texas is awsome, but I am ready to move
    5. Maybe you can't meet people like you because you are a loser
    6. Quit this whole pasificist thing, it really makes you look like you have no balls

Have a wonderful day.