Open conversations with partner?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Can you both discuss anything under the sun? sex included?

On our walk this morning my girl said she had a dream last night. I asked her to tell me what it was. She said, "In the dream I walked in our house and you were in the kitchen standing and smiling. She said, "I walked around the cabinet and there was a girl on her knees with your dick in her mouth."

So I said "great dream." She said yes it started great but when the girl began going thru my personal belongings it turned into a bad dream.
    ------------------
    We walk the beach daily with our dogs. After she told me that dream I said, "Remember the cool black guy we met 2 days ago on the beach? And remember you said one day after covid you wanted him to come over for coffee one day?" she said I remember.

I said, "once we get to know him better don't hesitate to ask me to go camping for a day or two alone, no questions asked." She said, "I kinda was thinking the same thing."

I instantly got a hard on and I showed it to her. We got home and went to it on the bed. I just took a shower because we just finished. I love that girl.

Tjr2018 and crazytrain341 like this.
  2. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My wife tells me everything. She tells me about her sex dreams. Before we started this cuck/open relationship she would tell me about ppl she found attractive and why (in great detail).

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My present wife and I discussed our past actions/desires, and present desires while dating. She loves being married to a bisexual man.

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

During our eight years of dating and 40+ years of marriage, my wife and I have shared our thoughts about almost every subject I can imagine. Still, she has one or two things that she does not want to share or discuss, so I don't ask.

crazytrain341 likes this.
  5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Absolutely. We talk about anything and everything.

6. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Actually prefer texting when talking naughty

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  7. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

this has always been the key to maintaining a good relationship with a long-term partner!