Opana ER 20mg ( oxymorphone ) questions?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by henktank, Mar 24, 2008.

1. LuxNaugahyde

LuxNaugahyde Guest

Hi,
    I'm new to Hip Forums and to this new-to-me drug, OPANA.
    I've researched A LOT dealing with pharmacology, especially since a history full of physical domestic violence has left me with legit chronic pain and legit reasons to use pharmys. Do I always follow the rules? No. Am I reckless, manic or outta control? Also no. I'm not exactly oblivious to perscription drugs so I'm don't require a chalkboard to be helped out.
    All that having been said; now this...
    I'd like to hear a bit about several aspects of Opanas and after using threads geared to such, I've managed to confuse myself more by piecing together things from all over the net.
    so, I'm only on 10mg Opana ER with a breakthru of oxy 10s. I have a decent tolerance but, as with any new MD who relies on records to create your pain mgmt "profile" so to speak, a MD which whom I've just established is doing the whole intro and titration of this "new to me" med. The point is, I'm on a low dosage, yes but I'm not opiate naive, physically or knowledgably.
    Now...you've decided to help me with your input? FANTASTIC! I welcome any and ALL reasonable input and THANK YOU very much for even having read this far.
    So what kinda experience am I in for here? Good pain mgmt even with this new "crush proof" formulation. Btw...I'm in the US. My OPANA ER 10mg is orangish, salmon maybe, in color and it's round with both sides smoothly indented. It looks like a Smartie candy. In testing it out I've let it loiter in my mouth and the result was this slimy mess that never became anything more (or less) than a plastic like mini disc. New formula, I dig. But this is no coating only kinda thing. This son of a bitch is plastic thru and thru. I never arrived at any magical center, put it that way.
    I understand from public info via net and the envious salivating faces of certain friends of mine whom I've asked, hoping for input now I'm fearing home invasion. Not really...eh, maybe...but not the point.
    Is there anythingthat actually potentiates Opana in strength or extention of action? Sure,throw in the info I need to increase the euphoria I think I may be sadly missing out on. Yeah, there IS some but yanno how I said I don't always follow the rules? Well, I had to do THAT.
    What's the withdrawl like from this? I'm familiar with that of hydros and oxy. Comparable?
    Is there ANY way to alter the ER and lean this more towards the IR method? I'm ONLY referring to oral RA. I've never shot anything and never will. Ive snorted; not above it, just not sure that even worth considering as I ASSUME it's impossible to get to the proper substance, given the new formula and it's reason for existing. And, I've never put a pill in my ass in my LIFE! I doubt I'd ever known that was a considerable RA but again, thanks internet for a visual I coulda lived forever with out!
    Anyway, I'm all rambly but I sincerely just want ANY input on OPANA ER.
    Thanks in advance.
    y~ ;-)

2. PROSSW

PROSSW Members

What you possess is a very powerful drug...and if I were to pay for one I would gladly compensate you ..possibly with diamonds

Paul. 817-507-9941