Only Nudist at Home

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Fallingstarshower, Mar 11, 2019.

1. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Hi, I too started being a nudist while in college and living at home. Unlike you, I did talk to both of my parents about living nude at home. My dad, who I've seen naked many times before, didn't have any objections but he did defer the matter for mom to decide. Surprisingly, mom agreed but with certain rules. Needless to say, I have been living nude at home ever since. For the longest time, I was the only one naked at home. When my parents divorced I stayed with mom. I have been living with her all this time, except for about a year, when I lived with my ex-girlfriend.

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im about the only Nudist also....... The rest of my family thinks its wrong to be naked......

Its sad really.......

GLENGLEN and NudistTed like this.
  3. Augres

Augres Members

I've been nude for an hour ...it's finally warming up out side I took stuff out to the recycle bin the breeze felt great on my body

Dude111 and NudistTed like this.
  4. Fallingstarshower

Fallingstarshower Members

Stop updating your status on my thread lol

5. Augres

Augres Members

I had no idea I was updating ...being the only nude one in the house I am sorry...lol