only ever made it through 3 entire TV series

Discussion in 'TV' started by lostinitall, Jan 4, 2021.

1. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

Sons Of Anarchy and Vikings and Spartacus .... my three favorites of all time, n the only ones i've ever watched every episode

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. jameson9

jameson9 Senior Member

i've finished Lost, The Office, and Family Guy. I'm about half way done with Agents of Shield. Once I finish that im gonna move to B99

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

The Lost series years ago. There was a writer's strike during that. I never did get through it.
    Everyone told me about Breaking Bad. Never did see it

4. jameson9

jameson9 Senior Member

yeah. I was too young to watch it when it originally came out, so I watched it over the summer. my friend recommended it to me

5. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

If you haven't watched The Queens Gambit yet Lost.
    You will have found a GEM of a series to watch.
    This will make your FOURTH entire series!
    It's on NETFLIX.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There's actually a long and extensive thread on breaking bad from season one onward to it's conclusion.

Great Series, One of the best.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Having grown up before cable/satellite television, and generally refusing to pay for television later, I've seen every episode of many television series. That's because of the extensive rerun and syndication history of just about every popular television series, and there really not being much else to watch until fairly recently.

There are probably 30 or more multi-season series for which I've seen every episode, but very few of them in the past 20 years.

The first for me was "Bewitched" which ran for 8 seasons (254 episodes) from 1964 to 1972. Although pictorial art wasn't of much interest to me as a child, I have come to appreciate and understand as an adult that the people who selected the art for the walls of the Stephens' house had excellent taste. The art in the house changed quite a bit from season to season, but this particular work was a constant in the house for the entire run of the series, but not always on the same wall. If you've ever seen an episode, you may remember seeing a framed reproduction of this painting:

[​IMG]

"A Girl With a Broom," completed in 1651, was attributed to Rembrandt until the late-1960s. It's now attributed as "Rembrandt workshop, possibly Carel Fabritius."

The series reflects the transition from black and white to color in broadcast television. The first 74 episodes were in B&W, followed by 180 in color. The original episodes have since been colorized.

The first great crisis of my life was when I had to begin attending school at age 5. It meant that I wouldn't be able to see Bewitched, an episode of which was shown as a rerun each weekday at noon. Watching it was the highlight of my day, ruined by something as frivolous as formal education.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

Family Guy is one of my all time favs... that show cracks me up love it

9. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

i watched most of Breaking Bad.. that is another great series and a few seasons of Better Call Saul... it ties into Breaking Bad at a certain point and if you were a BB fan it's reaaly cool how they do it with the characters n stuff

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I've been through dozens of TV series over the years but not in sequence unless I had the DVD collection.

The Sopranos
    Breaking Bad
    The X-Files
    The Shield
    Game of Thrones
    Stargate SG-1
    Lost
    Star Trek TNG

lostinitall likes this.
  11. lostinitall

lostinitall Members

ohhh yeah The Sopranos was awesome n Game Of Thrones .... never watched the entire series of either but what i watched was awesome

hotwater likes this.