Online Seedbanks

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Blakkout, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

Alright, I've searched around and I can't seem to find a single, definate answer to this one: is it legal to purchase marijuana SEEDS in the US or not. I've heard some people say both way about seeds.

If so, what are some good seedbanks I should look into.

If not, how hard is it to actually get them shipped to me from say canadian or holland seedbanks?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me here...

2. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

I believe it is illegal from everything that i have read. But I live in the US and have ordered seeds from Amsterdam and they were shipped to me just fine no problems. I have read that some people that live in the US do like to order from Canada being that it doesn't look as suspicious as it does coming from Amsterdam. If this is the case then i might look at www.seedboutique.com as i believe they are located in Canada. But it just depends on how discreet you want to be about it, although im sure if you ordered from Holland your seeds will more than likely arrive to you just fine.

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

The Seed Boutique is located in the UK. If the seeds are discovered in the post which is highly unlikely you will just recieve a note from customs telling you they have been confiscated. You will not be prosecuted.
    Also look out for http://www.seedbay.com/ its due back on line any time now.

4. HerbalTea

HerbalTea Member

Yeah, sadly in the US it's illegal, but there are plenty of internet seed banks and breeders that'll ship to the US. Personally, I love using Dr.Chronic in the UK, got my last beans from him about a month ago, and it took 1 week to arrive here on the east coast. I'd also recommend a seed bank, who will usually carry beans from a number of different breeders, instead of buying from one particular breeder. Get a variety to try out.

www.drchronic.com

Read the web sites' terms of use and shipping information before ordering, 'cause not ALL will ship to the US, but stealth packaging and shipping should always be expected regardless of the company. In the statistically unlikely chance your package is opened and inspected by Customs, B-Man is dead on. But more than likely M4N is correct, and you'll receive the goods without a hitch.